Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :leaves: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
All Elements
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Health Boost, Direct Healing, Heal Over Time, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [06 Jun, 2021] - 111th Raid Tournament - 3* Bloody Battle, All Elements

Defenses of top 10 finishers last time. Thx @Liam_K for starting to collect them.

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

5 Likes

Shrubbear / By-ulf, Bauchan, Kvasir

This will be fun

1 Like

Thinking of yurpleing it up for a laugh.

Treevil will be finished and emblemed, with initial LB by time starts

Other options would be bringing in gunnar/ cgunnar and Nashgar/ rudolph. My greens aren’t great for this tournament type so no green likely.

1 Like

Be aware that your Yurple would be weak to Tyrum* + Kvasir attackers.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s an issue but I don’t have the depth to ever really make an A defence.

I can’t think of any lineup I can make that doesn’t still have those 2 as counters

I dont think Treevil is best tank for this tournament.
He is like Alfrike. He rules the rush wars/tournaments but very bad at the rest.

1 Like

I was thinking about this:

The center is a bit passive but annoying AF…

Two fast purple sniper to punish purple stackers…

Whaddaya think?

Or this?

I want to force the attacker to bring blue since blue has no dispeller… but they can just stack reds to get rid of Bushbear ASAP and use the red tiles to weaken Sudri’s blow… i don’t know…

edit: shrubbear is 55 now

1 Like

Initial thoughts

Shrubbear or By-Ulf as tank flanked by Bauchan and Ch junior or Gato!

Can potentially emblem both shrubbear and By-ulf! I’ve just finished levelling up By-Ulf so not sure how he will stand as a tank

I am tempted to use this. But just not sure because it’s a new / different team for me…… I can put in Kvasir, Shrubbear, Bjorn, Bauchan, Tyrum, Chick Jr. etc
Just not sure

1 Like

Can’t decide between these two. Please advise.

1 Like

I was thinking this:

Bauchan is a nasty tank, and that manacut can really make a few deciding turns difference. Of course kvasir; because awesome minions. Then also costume tyrum, to clear possible minionblock of opposing kvasir. Costume ishtak for damage and def down, then for blue nordri for damage.

Other option would be to tank with kvasir, flanked by tyrum and bjorn and then bauchan and ishtak in wing (but I prefer having fast wings if possible)

1 Like

I will use this

3 Likes

@ZokiCro
Personally and it’s only my opinion, for this raid tournament defence I would go with Bauchan over Sudri.
Whichever hero you choose good luck

4 Likes

@Luna
I would probably look towards Gato for your raid tournament defence team. But just my two pennies worth.
Whichever hero you choose good luck

1 Like

@ZokiCro

I would agree @JGE

Bauchan over Sudri

2 Likes

Looks great @JGE

Unfortunately my gnomer is sitting at 1:1 and I’ve just summoned Shrekok (only yesterday). I think they will be great

I just wondered if you should put Bertulf as a flank? Right flank instead of left wing perhaps ?

Good luck

1 Like

Thanks a bunch JGE! 20 charAKJDKJDCLS

Thanks Luna, Bauchan it is then :slight_smile:

Bauchan avarege speed vs slow and his mana cut is nasty :innocent:

Good luck

1 Like

I couldn’t agree with you more, cheers!