Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :sun_with_face:
No Dark/ Purple
:three: :star:
or lower
:two: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: 🏅 [Dec 22, 2019] 36th Raid Tournament! — 3* Rush Attack, No Dark/Purple

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

3 Likes

No purple? Oh no! :joy:

I’m thinking of taking this for a spin:

I only have a few emblemed 3* heroes, and these are two of them that I thought were worthy of it. Kvasir is the other, but I think his Fast speed doesn’t benefit enough from Rush Attack to bring him along on this one (and he’s only at +8 so far, anyway).

I’m obviously going to try to get Arman to 3-50 prior to the tournament start. I’m hoping that his damage and healing penalty plus Jahangir’s heavy damage and DoT will bring in the wins on defense.

EDIT: Are there any non-Purple 3* cleansers?? For dispel I know there are Belith and Mnesseus, maybe others, but what about cleansers? Without Tyrum or Costume Tyrum, maybe the Sand & Fire damage combo will be extra good! :smiley:

Good gaming!

2 Likes

This one is interesting because there are only two cleansers in the 3* category - Gill-ra and cTyrum - and both are purple so banned. This means the more status ailments you can pile on the better, and what better way to start than to cast defense down on the attackers?

cBrienne will again be my tank of choice because there are only two counters to her for this tourney: Gunnar and Kailani. Gunnar is the weak color, so most likely people will be taking Kailani. In order to discourage reds, I’ll have two blue flanks, most likely Nordri and Chick Jr. No cleanser means no cure against elemental defense down, so Chick Jr will hit like a truck. Wings will be yellow of course just to be extra annoying.

In fact I think my defense will be almost identical to the one I ran for the last 3* rush attack tourney: Melia-Nordri-cBrienne-Chick Jr-Pixie (last tourney allowed all elements so Bjorn was used instead of Pixie on right wing)

2 Likes

Here’s the defenses of the top 10 finishers last time this tourny was ran. Keep in mind there have been some great new 3* heroes released since this last tourny.

9 Likes

This is what I ran last time:

I’ll probably use something very similar in honesty…

Maybe try Kvasir in there…? Or go with Ulmer & Chick Jnr…?

Or even something like this thru the middle…

3 Likes

I am bored. That’s it :joy:

4 Likes

This?

Time to start working on bauchan soon, as manacontrol is strong in most tournaments. For now, pixie is the best manacontroller I have

Plenty of other options though:
Yellow: melia+7, bane(c)+1
Blue: gunnar(c)+7, gato+4, chick jr, ulmer+1
Green: belith (c)+7,mnessus+7, berden, carver, brienne
Red: hawkmoon (c)+7, namahage+4, azar+4, sudri, ei-dunn.

5 Likes

Figure I’ll go with this for now:

3 Likes

I just don’t have tanky option in yellow… So I decided to finally feed up Kvasir. Will be able to give him up to 6 tallents by tomorrow. So, the defence will most probably look like this:

Grevle and Gunnar as flanks to discourage stacking of the opposite colour. Not too powerful defence, but could be very annoying if attacker doesn’t have a good board.

5 Likes

Screenshot_20200802_122843

7 Likes

This is going to be my defense team, if Kailani and Gato fire their special and the enemy team don´t dispel I have a strong chance to win.

2 Likes

Another 3* Rush attack so soon? Well good, it’s time for my attack combo to shine! I never really use purples in 3* rush attack tourneys, so best color for me to exclude.

I’ll go with this :

Players will most likely stack green, but I don’t mind. Arman could shine here as tank and I also used useless Dawa in defense just because she never ever gets used anywhere. It’s time to shine for her! :laughing:

4 Likes

Should be ok…

2 Likes

how is this? I’m on the fence - could be too squishy. Depends on the bees.

4 Likes

1st draft…

3 Likes

Wouldn’t you want the order reversed so C Hawk fires first if multiple heroes are charged at the same time?

1 Like

For my main taking this

1 Like

For my main taking this

My mini

4 Likes