Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :leaves: :sun_with_face:
No Dark/ Purple
:four: :star:
or lower
:three: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Rush Attack

All Special Skills are set to Very Fast!

:timer_clock: History

=> Most Recent Occurrence of This Format: ⚔ [1st Nov, 2020] - 80th Raid Tournament - 4* Rush Attack, No Dark/ Purple

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before, During & After the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

Click for some suggested discussion points
  • Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?
  • Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?
  • Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?
  • Do Costumes affect your team selection at all?
  • What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?
  • Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?
  • Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?
  • Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?
  • Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?
  • Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

Click for suggestions on information to include in Defence Team Tracking
  • Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

:world_map: Log & Guide to Raid Tournaments

A Log of past Tournaments, and an overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Log, Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

6 Likes

5 Gullinbursties for win :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh man I just reset a Gullin this week. :sob:

I reset it for Alby. :wink:

2 Likes

Top 10 defenses last time:

Honestly, slightly surprised the golden pig only makes an appearance in 3/10 defenses. Seems like a more aggressive approach might be the way to go for this one.

16 Likes

I was tanking Gullin last time, looks like it was an A defence. :slight_smile:

If I stay in that realm, this time I could try something like this:

Colen should be devastating in this format - hit’s like Isarnia. :scream:

I will think about adding Mist/Hansel in the equation, somehow.

Just remembered I have Chao’s costume - that guy could very annoying here! :slight_smile:
Less firepower more annoyance? :thinking:

3 Likes

Beware of counterattackers if you go too AoE heavy. :wink:

I think I’m gonna try one or a combination of the following:

LJ and Skittles will be up to +18 if they get fielded. I’m leaning more towards LJ simply becuase -64% mana slow is almost a death sentence for rush, whereas attack debuff is easily fixed with any cleanser or Kiril/BT.

Also I remember facing a lot of healer heavy defenses last time - not a good idea. Rush is not the time to play attrition, I think the most troublesome defenses I fought had heroes that each gave a unique yet crippling ailment, so I had to be really careful where I was sending my tiles and hoping no unwanted cascades happened.

5 Likes

Good observation, if I put more than 1 I should definitely have 1 or more dispellers too. :joy:
Brute force could work, but will definitely see how to mix things better. :wink:

3 Likes

Nothing with 3*,so I’m happy.

I think that looks not so bad :sweat_smile:, was only thinking if jott and one gulli should change position, that I have more direct damage earlier. But gulli also does some nice damage so not sure. First time I use the panda in costume, will see how he performs.

4 Likes

I will go with this defense. I don’t have Gulli and my Mist is only at 3 ascend.

3 Likes

My defense team

4 Likes

Maxed out Marcel just now and threw some emblems on him. Could be an interesting defense although it’ll probably attract a red stack (not the worst thing in the world, red lacks cleansers except Shale, but good luck if you decide to use him). Marcel also protects Scarlett’s debuff since his special completely flips it around to give +50% attack instead. I also really like having more sorcerers for rush because when their talent procs it can seriously screw up your attack plan.

4 Likes

Li for her manacut, gulli is a must in this format (if you have him); c-kiril for extra heal and debuff and heavy damage in the wings. Or maybe swap li and gulli?

Have a lot of other options though… Maybe emblem hu tao (in or out of costume) should be interesting?

4 Likes

Why do you guys think there’s 0 wiburs there in any of the top 10 Defenses. I have him in my lineup but seeing what I see, I’m losing confidence in him. Here’s what I thought about initially

Gully li and hu tao will be Emblemed.
Here’s the rest of my team. There’s not much but a couple of possibilities like Jott, a debuff or cleanser such as melendor. Have a look-

Please, by all means, give me some of your ideas.

Yes, yes …

16 Likes

Think I’ll go with this one. Would you change anything; maybe go without Little Johns costume for instance?

Wilbur does have a good synergy with gulli; the spirit link makes every hit count times 5; so gulli’s boost and damage quickly reaches the max. But Wilbur is very passive, you also need firepower… And he’s his own best counter

1 Like

I would probably use Little John without costume.

And I’m not sure if a gulli tank really works, if he fires again in 3 turns he won’t do damage, if he dies as a tank not completely impossible he doesn’t do any damage. On the other hand if he fires every 3 turns all your other heroes get really pumped up with Hp.

3 Likes

Hi guys! I think I will go with this team:

What do you think about Kiril+cb instead of c.Kiril? This way the attacker has to bring a dispeller to get rid of Kiril’s party-buff and getting hit by Gullin…

I know my team is weak against counterattackers but fortunately Boril has low tile damage and Sumle is in right wing to move out of the way of a blue stack…

How would you attack my team (With or without counterattacks)?

Last question: what are the available cleansers and dispeller in this current format?

Cleanser: c.Sonya
Dispeller: Sonya, Melendor, Caedmon

Should I move Kiril+cb to the left wing to get him out of the way of the green stack?

Edit: I think I will move LJ to flank to invite reds… thoughts?

1 Like

Hope this defense works…
Should be tough

3 Likes

This team looks good to me:

1 Like