⚔ [02 Aug, 2020] - 67th Raid Tournament - 3* Rush Attack, No Purple/ Dark

Going to try this:

2 Likes

Well here goes…

Its probably the best i have.

2 Likes

This is mine. I was going to use Belith which would have changed my team completely but she is missing. I don’t when or to who she was fed but that can be the only thing that could of happened.

5 Likes

This is mine:

Don’t care for piling on yellows, rationale explained in post 3. But the tl;dr version is: no good counter for cBrienne except Gunnar and Kailani. You’re not stacking blue against a green tank so you’re forced to bring Kailani. Two blue flanks discourage red stacks and forces green stack, but green is weakest in the 3* deck in terms of damage dealers. Also no mana controllers in green either, and also neutral against the tank.

Basically if cBrienne fires and you don’t have Kailani ready to counter, you’re dead.

3 Likes

Aaargh, changed my mind… My first defence with Gunnar looked like there’s not much pressure on the attacker in the front, so decided to lvl Bauchan today as well. So, these are alternatives:

Imagine some emblems on Kvasir and Bauchan, what seems to be more effective? :thinking:

2 Likes

thinking of this one…

I had mono-Yellow initially, but thought against it, so I dropped Bane and Kailani. Kvasir instead of Kailani as tank, because the minions hit… Jahangir for some added AoE bite, Hawkmoon for more durability.

I initially had Ulmer in Jahangir’s slot, but thought Jahangir’s higher damage + DoT would work better…

comments and suggestions welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

I would not go same colored wings…in your case that would the invitation to stack blue.

With Ulmers def down the damage from your bee minions will in increase. So I think
Ulmer >>>> Jahangir.

1 Like

I’m thinking about going with the following team for the tournament:

I think Grevle, Bane, Nordi and Chick Jr, will be the heros of my defense. My hope is that Kailani will help the team survive long enough for my hitters to do their jobs. Possible alternatives:

• Hawkmoon for Grevle

• 3 Holy heros in the middle (maybe Melia-Kailani-Bane)

• If I go 3 Holy in the middle, Bane and Nordi my guys.

Thought?

Thinking of this. Can’t decide between Jahangir and Bauchen!

thanks, appreciate your input!

I’ma try this one:

Could be fun.

2 Likes

Hope I don’t come up against that haha

Well, 2 losses already in attack.

Boards horrendous!

Can only get better. Hopefully my defense holds out. i always seem to either have a great defense and bad attacks or the other way around

2 Likes

Defence is pulling it’s weight early it seems

3 Likes

2-0 at defense (Belith +11; Bane + 13; Kailani +14; Gato + 16; Berden + 19) 2690 TP

4-1 on offense: Belith and Gato were always there. Berden on 4 rounds, Ulmer and Jahangir 3 times finally Azar and Carver were on the team once. One or another decission depending on the enemy team. They were plenty of yellows but I found 2 Greymane tanks (useless)

The loss was by an inch. Just a wing Jahangir who went off at 40 hp and left my team very weakened then a dodger Dawa stomped.

I hIMHO It´s a good idea to have slow AOE damage dealers (Ulmer, Jahangir, even Dawa or Karil can smash a team) But is also important to have some one shot kill when tiles are not enough specially when we may face tanks without weak color (yellow ones)

As I have perceived → Direct damage > Mana control > Status ailments.

Dodge and revive traits can ruin or win a match.

2 Likes

Day 1
Attack: 4-1
Defense: 1-1

I truly had NO chance for the one I lost, I had no colours to use, and the Pixie tank fired about 4 times before ANY of mine had enough mana and could.

1 Like

5-0 on my alt with the same team pattern tje last match was 11 combo after 1st move xd

2 Likes

Main 4-1 offence 3-1 defence
Mini 3-2 offence 6-2 defence

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: no losses on defense nor offense after day 1

3 Likes