Who to give hidden blades to when the time comes, Scarlett or Boldtusk?

I’d say Scarlett. But do it after you are done maxing BOLDTUSK…aha!

Boldtusk hands down.

20 sure characters.

One piece of advise: level up one hero at a time, using 10 feeders per round.

It’s the most efficient way to level up your roster.

Choose one, go all the way, go to the next and so on…

Unless we’ve got tc19 with lots of foods and rugged clothes…yay!

I don’t do TC19 any more.

Keep at least 3 TC running in level 11 (Extra Low Cost), and one I switch between 11 and 20 as per my needs.

When I run 4 11’s I get 48 1 & 2* feeders per day, 36 when running 3.

And my food storage is always full if I’m not working at something expensive like crafting battle items.

last time I used TC19 was to rush level up 3* heroes for a tournament, it’s just too expensive, and more than once I had to wait for the farms to produce food in order to ascend a 4 or 5* hero, leaving aside that it takes waay longer to level up those heroes with just 1* feeders.

I run it on two tc20 in between the legendary heroes que lapse. About forty 1 * production at a go.
Else, elc on 2 other tc13.

As for most efficient you can’t claim that as a perk for doing one hero at a time. It will always be more efficient long term to level one of each color at the same time. Even more efficient if you have the patience to level ten heroes at a time, two of each color, and give the ones to the lower level hero. It will have a slow impact on your immediate war roster but really long term that is the more efficient path.