Who should receive my Wizard emblems - Zeline, Jean-François, Sartana or Guardian Chameleon?

I just finished maxing Zeline. I have over 1200 Wizard emblems that I was saving for JF, but he has been stuck at 3/70 for sometime while I was working on GM. Zeline is my first Wizard class 5* and I’m leaning toward putting my emblems on her instead. I have JF, Sartana, Guardian Chameleon, Guinevere, Isarnia and Alfrike, waiting ascension materials to level. Should I emblem Zeline or wait for rings for JF?

I have been using both Zeline and JF on raids, titans, wars, events and tournaments. Neither will be a mainstay on my primary defense as I have Telluria and GM already in the lineup. I’m in need of snipers and both will fit the bill.

I will use all the heros I have mentioned. Unfortunately, Sartana and Alfrike are stuck behind a long queue of purple 5* star heros waiting to be leveled. Guinevere used to be my tank prior to pulling Telluria. Now, I use her in more niche situations. Isarnia is also stuck behind a queue of blue 5* heros to be ascended. And Guardian Chameleon looks like he will be a lot of fun once I get my green 5* roster where I want it.

Your thoughts are welcomed!

I’d personally split them between JF and Zeline. With Guin not your tank, don’t put them with her. No way for
Chameleon, Sartana could be just depends on how much you use her. Good luck!

That’s very good advice! I wasn’t thinking along those lines. By the time I finish putting 600 emblems on Zeline, I should have the last ring needed to finish off JF! Thank you!

Anytime Jaws! Just happened to watch the original Jaws today for the 4th of July. Cheers!

1 Like