Who gets the barbarian emblems?

Screenshot_20191226-185214

Is Miki worth the investment in Emblems?
I don’t have any blue Mana troops so there’s no benefit in tile reduction at the moment.
Orrr, is Atomos worth the investment? I had Emblems be on atomos but found it to really be insignificant as I use him sparingly. He’s a 5th/6th AW team member.
Miki seems to be the obvious choice, butttt… Grimm and L. J. Could certainly benefit from them as well…
Just looking for some thoughts/ideas and then why you think that way…
Thanks in advance folks!!!

1 Like

I would actually split them between L.J. and Grimm imo. Because when they are both emblemed they are awesome! And happy birthday btw @ApollosEmpire.

3 Likes

My alt was also limited on Barbarians. Miki is fine with a defense troop. My alt chose Grimm, and at +20, he’s a beast.

3 Likes

None of those 5*s are worth emblems to me. I think Grim is going to give you the most ROI. Little John would benefit as well, especially if you need more help in your green roster, but I think Grimm brings more to the table.

3 Likes

Miki is basically just for titans. Of what you have there for choices I would only do Grimm.

4 Likes

@Aunty_Krauser
Ty kindly, but It’s actually not even my bday lol. Idk why I have that slice of cake there except for the possiblity that it’s my forum anniversary???

1 Like

Grimm & Gretel is what I’ve done and like both.
Depends who you use I guess.

2 Likes

I’d go with Grimm, I love my +18 Grimm, and get a ton of use out of him in Raids, Wars, red Titans, farming, Quests, and Grimforest Epic.

I also really like my +18 Little John, but he doesn’t get anywhere near as much use.

6 Likes

Funny you should bring this up @ApollosEmpire. I had been hoarding Barbarian emblems for ages, not really knowing what to do with them after Gretel reached +18. I also had Miki at 3/70 and have 7 'Scopes, and not sure whether to use them.

Yesterday, I found myself with both builders busy and full iron/food, so resolved to use the resources on embleming someone.
I chose Grimm, who is now at +15. No regrets so far. Will take Grimm to +18 and then have a rethink. I mainly went Def/Health for Grimm as he is very squishy.

2 Likes

I’m going to be doing the same thing once I’m done MAXXING Q. O. H. and have built up excess food.
I calculated that if I focus on all def nodes regardless of what is in the same side of it ( HP/att) there’s about a +90 defense bringing him to 645ish on def - @Steve9999 do you want to share your card ( I’d like to see the stats at +18.
Another thing that I’m curious about is this- is it the concensus to only go to 18 with all 4s? I’ve noticed @zephyr1 also stated that they brought Grimm to +18, and you mentioned your Gretel is +18 as well… So with that being said I am wondering if it’s a barbarian class 4 thing orca 4* thing in general.
I brought my Gretel to +20 and I’m curious if I wasted Emblems on 19 and 20…
Thanks!
EDIT- Especially the classes with Mana boost @19/20 … Wouldn’t it behoove us to get that Mana bonus added to the Mana troop break point to lower the tiles required to get their specials going?

I don’t use miki outside of titans. Grimm took my barb emblems. No regerts.

Yes. I meant to misspell that.

4 Likes

Imo grimm is still squishy going defense and health so why not take advantage of his strength and tile damage. I went straight attack.

4 Likes

Also miki is amazing on my mono blue team. After I max misandra if I dont have gravemaker I may consider embleming miki (after maxing) but atk route as well for tile damage on titans and mono raiding. Plus his defense is amazing still.

1 Like

I stopped at +18 on all of my heroes, because I prefer to use those 110 Emblems toward +5 on another hero than just getting the last two Nodes.

That gives me more overall depth and roster strength.

Those last Nodes are more useful on some Classes than others, and some people care about Mana Troops and shaving off a tile more than I do.

I’ve focused on Crit Troops because they’re better for tile damage, and more versatile overall, as they don’t require being a specific level before being effective. So the Mana boost isn’t particularly relevant for me, though it’s of more use to players who care about that.

4 Likes

although atom is scary. as fully emblemed Grimm nice competes with 5*. My 20+ is 767,636,1321. I could have done differ it increase the def but happy for now. Got another unleveled to play with later

1 Like

Totally agree.

6 Likes

That actually makes a lot of sense when you mentioned roster depth and versatility over. I like that.
Imho grimm will PROBABLY be a short term emblem user and when I’m able to summon a more effective 5* barbarian hero, I can make use of the reset token. That might sound like a waste of resources and it prob is, but if let’s say I get a GM or kage in an AR summon, I’m going to want to Emblem that hero as high as possible.

2 Likes

Oh wow! 827 att and +1200 HP… That’s a lot of punishment! Awesome! Thanks for the visual

3 Likes

That is something to think about for my other Grimm if I cant get a 5* blue other than a Throne in the side.

1 Like

I just realized I chickened out and went defense health on the last node… so my attack is only 812 smh.

2 Likes