Who gets the barbarian emblems?

1 Like

None really… if one maybe gretel

1 Like

My Grimm is still only at +15, waiting for more emblems to get to +18. See below for the card at +15 on the def path if that helps you.

As @zephyr1 mentioned above, I too have stopped at +18 on most of my 4*, because I also prefer to use those 110 Emblems toward +5 on another 4* rather than just getting the last two nodes. My only exception is Sabina at +20 because I don’t have another compelling 4* Sorcerer.

I have also stopped all my emblemed 5* at +7 (so far) as it gets so expensive after that.

Good luck with you decision making around taking the def or attack path

1 Like

Split them to grim and Gretel.
Grim beast with emblems
Gretel more usefull than LJ.
My thoughts. :blush:

4 Likes

Always depend upon roster. What do you use the most? I don’t like embleming someone so that I may start using it more since they need that crutch to be useful. I would rather make an already used hero even better.

Since I hardly use 4* heroes outside of tournaments and the few ones needed for titans (Jackal, Falcon, Wilbur) I would go full attack path on Miki since he’s the most used for me and I do focus on titan damage. Used for 3 titans so on average 22-25 uses per week which certainly trumps any hero used only for war. With 2 appearances per week I see any emblem used solely on an attack hero for war to be a rather large waste. Defensive team is ok.

1 Like

I would go Gormek if I have to choose between Grimm and him.

1 Like

One more vote for Grimm from me… Also have him on +20 and he’s not far behind my 5 stars in fights.

Gormek falls behind Wilbur, so unless your red roster is very limited, I wouldn’t consider him. And even if I did, I’d likely go with Grimm lol. Strong blue stack is used much more often than red stack.

3 Likes

Gretel attack/defense ou defense/health path?
Emblems just sitting here and I need to burn some food.

I personally went with heal and def if I remember correctly. Her attax is already 700+ and my thought was to keep her in the fight as long as possible because any good mana control hero is :ok_hand: in my book and are even better when they’re available throughout the whole fight.

1 Like

This is the way I went @Arthemis and im finding that an last most fights- I typically emblem my heroes based on my AW needs.

2 Likes

i have mine +19 so: atk 827, def 600 and 1284… not sure if this 15 def makes huge diff… but he often dies too soon… i use him with kriil, frida, grimm, vela… (+mik when the enemy is a titan… :wink: )

1 Like

I’m working on Grimm rn as we speak.
So far I’ve gone m r r m on 5th node now
Im looking at these 2 models as guides. I want 636 def ( the highest I think he can get) and somewhere between these 2 on Attax and HP)I’m trying to figure out what ways to go to get that.

What does yours look like @Hermann?

Defense and health is what I primarily focus on… nothing against attack but you can’t attack if you’re dead …once I’ve gotten the first 2 up there I emblem attacks…but everyone has their methods

1 Like

Yeah I’m opposite if a hero is meant to attack I focus on that. If its on defense then it can be argued. But on a raid team even if the hero dies its attack is still there in the tiles.

1 Like

Good point…guess I like the hero’s visual presence on the board

1 Like

@ApollosEmpire: mine looks almost as the 2nd picture above just one note less (+19): ATK 827 Defense 600 Health 1204

i saved the last node (=70 emblems) and gave them to gravemaker…

i thought about stripping the emblems from grimm and giving all to Gravemaker but i couldn’t decide to to it yet since Grimm is so good…

1 Like

yep… with Miki, Kiril, Frida, Grimm, Vela i was able to make 160k damage on red 8 star titan… i doubt this would have been possible without Grimm and his high attak stat…

1 Like

For real!! Only two 4 stars I have emblems on now are Grimm and tibs. The defense down is too valuable and tibs costume now is ridiculous!

2 Likes