Who Gets Sorcerer emblems? Ameonna, Quintus, or Sabina?

My main is sitting on around 680 or 690 sorcerer emblems. Who do you guys think should get them? Ameonna, Quintus (and no I don’t have his costume sadly), or Sabina? Whoever gets it, is gonna be swimming in a sorcerer buffet.

1 Like

I started using Sabina a lot after I emblemmed her to +18. she has a fairly solid attack score now. hoping her costume is also awesome when it comes out.

I’ve also started using quintos a lot more lately too because he stacks well with costumed tibs and costumed rigs. the emblems with quintos have helped pushed his damage into the 500s if tibs and rigs have already gone off which isn’t too bad for a slow hero on offense.

neither hero becomes a game changer with the emblems though, unfortunately

I dont use ameonna reminds me too much of ammonia meh

4 Likes

@CoreyOfTheIsland At this rate I am either waiting for Quintus costume or Ursena from the Atlantis portal. As my sorcerer class is very lacking. Last time I emblemed a sorcerer was about 6 or 7 months ago on Gill-Ra. And I maxed her out pretty easily.

1 Like

@Aunty_Krauser What does the rest of your roster look like? I went almost a year before I used my Sorcerer emblems. What are you trying to achieve at this point in time? Better defense? Better raiding/attacking? Increase titan scores? War defense or war attacking teams additions? For me, I had decent Fighters, Range, Monk, Rogue and Paladin options where I could wait for better Sorcery options to come along. Share your roster and your goals. It will make it easier to advice on a course of action. :wink:

1 Like

The only one of those with a decent use case is Sabina. Useful in the trials and in 4 star buff booster tournaments. The others aren’t very good, or only have fringe use cases

5 Likes

Right now on my main the heroes I am currently leveling is Rigard #2 (got the costume a while back so I am trying to have at least 4 costume Rigards for war defense, only one is gonna be emblemed though).

Another thing keeping me from leveling up anymore purples especially Quintus, is building up my tabard count again. I have the trap tools for another 4 star purple, I just lack any good sorcerers since all the good ones are 5 stars or are tied to events with somewhat low summoning odds.

Right now since I am not really going at this game quite as hardcore as I used to, I am just building up my war team depth. I already have a lot of 5 stars waiting in the wings for the next round of rainbow leveling. All 5 star dupes that I have are most likely gonna be turned into hero academy when I get it built since I have about 3 or four 5 star dupes that I want to roll and hopefully get another hero that I don’t have.

1 Like

@Aunty_Krauser If your goal is war depth and you are set in other areas, I don’t see the need to “force” the use of your Sorcerer emblems on a hero that may not be best suited to use them on. In your case, I would wait. IMHO

3 Likes

@JAWS1

Screenshot_20200919-094207

This is how my entire roster looks on my main. Kinda posted it backwards lol. :laughing:

1 Like

@JAWS1 Once I get either of the following: Quintus costume, Grazul, Ursena, or Lady of The Lake, then I will most likely use the emblems. Although at the rate the game is giving me sorcerer emblems, I might end up having enough for all 20 nodes by the time I get those heroes.

1 Like

If you want to use on a healer for war I’d choose sabina but this girl is amazing I like her

5 Likes

@Aunty_Krauser That was exactly what happened to me! By the time I summoned a decent 5* Sorcerer, I had enough emblems to take max it out!

3 Likes

@Dudeious.Maximus I used to use her on titans for a while but then I have my mono team set for holy titans set now. Proteus, Panther, Tibs, Cyp, and Costume Rigard. Although on occasion I swap her with Cyp if I am feeling saucy and want to yeet the titan.

1 Like

Her tile damage is insane that’s what you want from a titan she buffs her self no miss. I only gave emblems as same as you decent sorcerer to put them on. She serves me well in Raids and war. Today had two people hit in ghost mode I do chuckle to myself when that happens. If you got a few reset emblems then no worries. Fun hero but if you need a healer for war go sabina

1 Like

Based upon your roster, you have a decent stable of 3* heros to play with. Your 4* heros are lacking. I would focus on your 4* heros while continuing to also build your 3s. This will put you in a great position to perform well in the tournaments, challenges, quests, etc., where you can gain the 4 ascension materials to eventually work on your 5* heros.

Looking at what you have, I would prioritize on the following 4*s (keep in mind, this list can be argued to death, but ultimately you need depth)

Dark - 2nd Rigard, 2nd Proteus and 2nd Tiburtus
Holy - Gretel, 2nd Guardian Jackel
Nature - Little John, Kashhrek
Fire - Kelile
Ice - 2nd Grimm

This will increase your war depth, give you options in tournaments and quests, and give you options in challenges and seasonal events. Eventually, you will build up the ascension materials to work on your 5* heros. Joon and Telluria are great 5* heros to start with. They will be mainstays in your lineup on defense, offense, raids and war defense for quite some time.

I hope this helps! :wink:

2 Likes

Put some emblems on Sabina, take the def》HP path to make her sturdier. Then spare some emblems and keep them for quintus or a better sorcerer.

3 Likes

Keep 400 emblems to give your 5* sorc 7 emblems (the 8th cost 125 emblems).

If you’re using Sabina, give her your spare emblems. She’s a decent healer and high sword attack us good against titans.

1 Like

@Aunty_Krauser Keep in mind as you start building out your 5* heros, you’ll start looking at moving some of the emblems you have on your 3* heros to your 5* heros. It’s par for the course.

2 Likes

I’m not really a fan of Ameonna or Quintus. Ameonna’s attack buff and invul while a ghost has some value but it also ends up being awkward to use IMO. You need tiles to make matches with to get value from the attack buff so you probably don’t want to fire it right after you get it charged up. Then you use her ability and match the tiles and she gets no mana from the matches so even when she’s fast mana the mechanics make her play pretty slow from needing to wait for tiles to show up on the board before using her ability and then again after the ghost wears off to fill her mana back up. Sure she can pull off some improbable wins by going ghost and the other team can’t do damage to her but in general I just don’t like the way she plays.

Quintus is a slow AE damage hero and outside of the rush tournaments I just don’t like them in general. Costume makes him slightly better but doesn’t change that fundamental dislike.

I don’t see any 5* healers in your rosters so embleming up Sabina doesn’t seem like a bad idea. Costumed Rigard is going to be a better option Sabina isn’t bad and sometimes you just need a dispeller.

I also wouldn’t ignore the option for 3* heroes. A 3* is pretty cheap to emblem from both the number of emblems needed and from the food/iron perspective and can be very helpful in events and 3* tournaments which can help you get the mats needed to ascend you other 4* and 5* heroes. Looks like you’ve already got Gill-Ra done. You could go for Chochin or Jahangir too. Reset emblems are also common enough that I don’t feel like the emblems are stuck on those 3*s if you change your mind.

It does also look like you have a lot of hero leveling to do in general.

2 Likes

@KPB Yeah, it is a matter of just having enough mats to max all their tiers. I have more than enough compasses and gloves on my main to max most of them. It is just a matter of priority right now.

@JAWS1 Yeah, Telly might be stuck at 3-70 for a while until I get that final tonic when Shrikewood comes back around. Joon I was saving for specifically when I got him as I was/am building up my snipers. I want to get Sonya’s costume on my main so I can have both a blue dispeller and cleanser. I already have Caedmon’s outfit (I still stand by the fact that he looks like old man Robin. Lol.). So I kinda want to have Sonya’s one too.