Who Gets Sorcerer emblems? Ameonna, Quintus, or Sabina?

@Aunty_Krauser Great! Building up your 4s and 3s will make winning the ascension materials needed for your 5s easier. I currently have 25 3 heros maxed and 26 4* heros maxed. To be honest, I feel like I’m still lacking in heros at both the 3* and 4* levels. Having a soldi roster of 3* and 4* heros has made everything easier! The last TOL was easy compared to 6 months ago. My 3* heros easily got me through the first 6 rounds. My 4* heros got me through the next 2 rounds and my 5* heros completed the last 2 rounds. I easily could have completed the tournament with just my 3* and 4* heros.

1 Like

@JAWS1 My Valhalla 3 stars are actually just starting to pour in. My very first one was Nordri which I was ecstatic about because I never got Frida or Arthur for ice defense down. Maxed his bacon out immediately to +20. I also have a few others which will be in rotation on the next round of 3 stars when the current round is done.

2 Likes

Jahangir with high emblems is very powerful in tournies particularly no blues and rush, and highly usable in PVE levels. And as stated by OP and others it is not expensive to emblem 3s

I chose the emblem for amoenna, because its effect on the purple clip generates a large attack point, it’s fun to bring amoenna when facing a yellow titan