Which would you ascend?

I have mats for two. Who, and why? I already have one maxed Vivica. Joon, and Sif would be my choices. I’m currently putting emblems on Frigg so Sif would have to wait for those. Joon would be my first monk that I’d I’d consider putting emblems on so that sort of makes him an easy choice for me. I have several rangers maxed, and I’m currently putting emblems on Seshat, and Alasie with focus on Alasie because she fits in my defense team better. I like Bai as well, but I’m not sure he’s better than those two. What do you think? Thanks in advance.

Joon cause he kills stuff and you have emblems

Sif cause she is better than your other two choices

Bai is Ok, and Leo is average in every sense, but Sif is good

1 Like

I will go with Joon first

1 Like

Joon. He normally kills what he hits.

1 Like

I do have Raffaele, but I still think Joon should get the emblems.

I have Joon at 18, Drake at 6, Raf at 3 and Wilbur at 18. Emblemed Joon is very worthwhile

Gonna take Raf to 6 and then see what I think from there

1 Like

Here’s my Raf +6. I just maxed Wilbur. I can’t decide who to get the rest of my monk emblems

1 Like

My order is:
1-Joon
2- bai yong
3-Sif
4-LEonidas
5-vivica

1 Like

+1 for Joon, I give emblem 20 for Joon.C.
I have Raffaelle, and he is sturdy without emblems.
I use also Wilbur+20 (for mana troop lvl11), and the rest maybe for Li Xiu or Sumle for 4* tourney.
If we have Drake and or Jabberwock, that’s another story though.

2 Likes

Yeah. I have my Drake+19 while my maxed costumed Joon is bare. My other monk emblems are with Wilbur+18, Rana+4, Bauchan+20, Shrubbear+15 and 2 Bjorns each at +10. I didn’t emblem my costumed Joon because his attack and defense is already buffed by any of my 2 maxed Gazelles.

For your darts, give them to Joon, who has been a solid hero, more so because of his costume, and even more so when emblemed. As to the 2nd set of darts, you may wait if you are lucky to pull Leo’s costume.

2 Likes

I was considering that as well, but I’m close to having enough darts for a third so I would likely use them on him in the event that I am fortunate enough to get the C on Leo.