Which nature boy (woooooo!) gets the shields?

Hello E&P fam!!! I have 5 Shields and two ready to ascend but just received a 3rd I might be willing to wait for.

20190715_124921%5B1%5D

Here’s my current roster…

THANK YOU!!!

Hansel. 20 times!

You seem beyond the point where a Kash tank can help you

As for LJ, maybe next time? :joy:

5 Likes

Based on your current heroes, Hansel would be the only option that makes sense.

4 Likes

Hanselllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

4 Likes

When you phrased it like the opening remark, I suspect you are going with Hansel any way.

3 Likes

I’m starting to detect a possible pattern…

2 Likes

I have a question about sabina with emblems, did you choose defense? Did she survives lot better?

And as everyone said, I choose hansel as well, you already have merlin so you probably know how good he is, as they are similar heroes

Hansel, best-in-class green 4*. Note that he and Onatel should be used against different targets. Onatel’s dramatic reduction in foe’s mana means Hansel’s Witch-Killer won’t fire (as often).

4 Likes

Nope, I went hard on the attack path with my Sabby (Sartana’s kid-sis).

3 Likes

I also will give her emblems when I will finish her. Damn that attack looks really great, I will have to think where to go with mine :thinking::blush:

1 Like

@Kerridoc thanks for the tip! Added to my playbook notes.

That’s only 35 more Attack than if you went full health/defense route. The sorcerers have a lot of paths with mixed attack/health or attack/shield.

1 Like

In my honest opinion it has to be Hansel 100%

1 Like

Another vote for Hansel.

1 Like

Hansel Flair, the dirtiest player in the game :grinning:

1 Like

Sabina was my first healer, and I have taken her to +12, on the defense/HP path whenever possible. Her current stats are 714 / 650 / 1127. I have found her to be sufficiently durable. I was sad to take her out of my main lineup, but Rigard and his cleanse are just too important. She still anchors my sorcerer class trial teams quite well, though.

2 Likes