What hero would you choose to ascend?

Good morning, I’m sorry for my bad English.
I have a doubt, I do not have any good 5 stars to ascend, I have Thorne, Kadilen and Khagan and I do not see them too good to spend the scanty climbing materials that I have.
I have many heroes of 4 stars repeated to ascend, what would you recommend to have it double?
Tiburtus, Rigard, Wu kong, Boldtusk or Sonia.
Thanks for the help.

I agree with you to not try to ascend any of the 5* mentioned. I don’t know if I would ascend any repeated one of the 4* s. Perhaps , it is better to wait for another good 5* hero or try to catch other repeated hero like grim for example. Maybe double Sonya can be useful for titans?

Boldtusk is good for War. Tiburtus can be good for event. That‘s where I would double if I would have to

Multiple healers for wars are good idea, for a long time I had only 2 maxed (BT and Sabina) and now I’m trying to quickly level at least 2 more of them plus Melendor, Rigard and maybe second Kiril. The improvement in war score is immediate.

As for you double 4* kinda depends but bold, wu, then tib. But it depends do you have the 2 other defense dbuff. What star titans are you fighting? Are you constantly “reaching” in war?

Thank you all for answering, I look like a rookie asking these things, but I have stagnated and played less and I wanted to see your opinion.
We are in titans of 8 and 9 stars, and I do 150k up.
In the war I am usually taking more than 250 points attacking powerful people and if they are weak, my teammates finish them off.
I have the most of 4 stars uploaded except Cipriano and Sabina that I do not have, chao, li xiu in 3/60 because I do not like them much and hu tao in 0 because I do not like anything. and skittleskull, kashrek, little jonh, kellie also in 3/60.

I wouldn’t worry about Alliance War teams until you have built up a solid team for titans and monthly challenge event completion (epic and legendary tiers), as doing better at those things gets you more ascension materials for building a better team. The specials you need for bigger titan hits are 1. attack buff 2. defense reduction 2b colored defense reduction (i.e. panther jackal falcon arthur) and 3 wu kong. you have BT, Tibs, and Wu for those.

3 of your heroes are fantastic at both - Boldtusk, Tibertus, and Wu Kong. Ascend those heroes first, leave sonya and rigard until after they are leveled as far as you can go.

He is talking about ascending a second copy of those heroes instead of new ‚worse‘ ones :wink:

ah, I didn’t catch that from the OP.

In that case don’t do Wu, you only need 1 Wu. The other 4 are all good to have multiples of for war then. If you’re at a level where you’re seeing single color red and yellow AW tanks across a war, do the purples and Sonya.

1 Like

Sorry to take so long to answer, in the end the summer I took it relax.
I finally decided to go up to tiburtus and sonia. Now I will have the same dilemma because only 5 stars heroes come out that I already have.
I still have the team stuck, I have all the heroes of 4 stars to the top, but Marjana, Justice and Elkanen, let’s hope that season 2 motivates us all. Thanks for the answers.