What do you do when you run out of heroes to level?

193 days of TC19? Is there enough ham in the game to process all of that?

2 Likes

I appreciate these replies. Everyone else only seemed interested in providing logical answers for my hero leveling problem.

I’ve recently started cutting my hair as short as my clippers will go, and it really is nice. I can dry my head off after a shower in about five seconds, I don’t need to buy shampoo, I never have bedhead in the morning… However, winter is approaching, the mornings are getting colder, and I fear I’ll soon have to make a choice between spending my allowance on stocking hats or gems. New heroes or a warm noggin? Decisions, decisions… :thinking:

5 Likes

I agree, I would love to see new 4* heroes. I’m sure SG is trying to walk the fine line between quantity and quality, though.

4 Likes

I hope you have brought this post to the Devs attention.

4 Likes

This sounds exactly like my situation. As you stated, too, there are some solutions, but they are all temporary…

3 Likes

Training camp 19
Could by any training.

The only base regret I have is leveling all 4 camps to level 20.

I should have left my oldest TC11, with 2000x Extra low cost training ( RT11), at TC11 instead of emptying it and raising it to level 20.

1 Like

The big question is what to do about it.

Vastly more Emblems would just return us to something like the status quo from before Emblems, except with the addition of Talents.

It’s moderately off-topic for this thread, but I think the game design is broken if all they can come up with are more ways to level heroes further, and more new heroes.

I think the game needs to move away from hero acquisition and leveling to adding more new ways to use the heroes we have.

I’ve ranted about that publicly a couple times before, but am not sure how to convince the game designers of it.

My early private feedback in Beta (link will work only for Beta players) about Alchemy Lab was rooted in the same premise of adding a new game element, but an earlier expression of it. Obviously that went nowhere.

I’m not sure how to effectively campaign for a game design shift at this point.

And the Challenge Event revamps and Season 3 give every indication that they’re mainly fixated on just continuing to add more heroes.

6 Likes

Gem summons.

Every time you log into your account to hit the titan, the incandescent burning plasma ball of your rage from summoning 2,000x 3* heroes instead the HotM, or featured 5* hero, will keep you toasty.

In late summer your decision will be harder. Repair your device’s screen and the dry wall or pay the air conditioning bill ( USA ) / libations bill ( remaining world ).

7 Likes

Ahh, I’m just stupid then, doh!

I think the way to go is just make older HOTM trainable heroes, let’s say Zeline, Natalya, Aeron, etc.

Some of those heroes are not par with new HOTM, but still have interesting features.

So, they would only need to work on 4*s.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting thought, but then what would they do during the monthly Atlantis event? I think the returning HotM in the portal is probably too big a draw for them to do away with, and it doesn’t seem likely that the old HotM would be available in both the portal and TC20.

Out of curiosity what do you run?

1 Like

The one with a 431 day backlog is tc11 (extra low). I used to use two of these but found I had excess food and a need for food if power leveling. My two that are around 61 days are tc20. I still need 4 classic 5* heroes (Lianna, Sartana, Azlar, and Quintus) so I hope for those but it’s mostly food storage. I empty these when I have 10 heroes in each, because after all 1/20 is 5% so I should get one 5*, right? :thinking:. The bottom one is tc2 and using items I got in AR. I was on vacation for most of AR with no internet in September so it’s pretty low. If i don’t have backpacks, I’ll usually make it a tc11 just so it’s working but time it to stop near AR so I can switch to tc2.

1 Like

In a similar position, running out of stuff to level so I’m leveling random heroes to 3/70 that will probably never be maxed or certainly not any time soon… it is becoming a bit tiresome and even when I do get mats to max some of the 5s I have lined up… they aren’t needs. I’ve only ever maxed one duplicate hero, jackal, and I’ve maybe used that dupe twice ever. I believe I’m right at 80 heroes or so maxed currently… certainly don’t need the 180 that was suggested haha. Soon I’m sure I’ll max some 2* or something, but… that will literally take a few days, then back to waiting on mats I guess.

1 Like

Plastic bags are cheap. Just rip out a hole for your face or get the clear ones, so you can keep playing. Breathing isn’t as important as pulling Grimble, after all! Alternatively, children can’t fight back if you steal their hats, and if you collect enough of them, you can combine them together into a voltron hat to line your garbage can nest because rent is for people who don’t want to get first place in challenge events.

Hah. Save that money and just learn to deal with glass in your hands. The bleeding pain builds character. Or if you feel like splurging, just wrap your entire phone in clear tape. Just remember, that’s a whole summon you could’ve paid for, so it’s not really worth it.

All these tips and more can be gotten in my new book, “please just gimme one more summon pull, man. I need that purple for my war team! I’ll suck your” available at stores never.

5 Likes

@MD-DC I am still on the chase for 4* greens on my main. My Alt only has one which is Kashhrek. I am mainly hoping for either Lianna, Elkanen, or any other vanilla 5* because I feel like I have gotten 80% of the 3 star greens. Mnesseus is already maxed, Brienne is one node away from being maxed (got sidetracked with embleming Belith as I am really lacking in the healer department on my main.), I just got Carver not too long ago, and I am trying to power level Melia before the Pirates event goes live tonight. I at least want to get her to tier 3 if anything. I am nowhere near done with anyone. If anything it is waiting on emblems to max out the grids.

Training camp 20 is the best free place to get 4* heroes since they kick out roughly 25% of the time. Tc13 can also kick out 4* but at about 5% those are long odds.

3 Likes

@MD-DC Yeah, still working my way up to that. Once my elite training finishes, then I will be saving up the iron to upgrade all the way to 20.

1 Like

I’m currently very close to in the same boat… I’m currently leveling 3* event heroes that I’ve put off for a long while, such as Rudolph. But once those are done, I only have 4, 4* dupes that are untouched. I have 20 at 3x60, but am currently waiting for Fine Gloves to ascend any more of those. I have the mats to finish Evelyn if I decide to, and 1 more Scope will allow me to finish Magni. Otherwise, I’m saving the Fine Gloves to pair up with the mats I have to max 3x 5* heroes, should I be lucky enough.

I’ll most likely turn my attention to 3x/4x TC20, to try and get some more 5*. My only concern is, I don’t need any of the 4* that pop out, short of a dupe Rigard or Grimm.

1 Like

Oh, man… I laughed entirely too hard at this. Well done.

1 Like