What are you saving gems for now?

Hello!

Ever since I got to know that Clarissa was released the same month as GM was featured in Atlantis, I have been saving gems for it. But now with the recent nerf of Clarissa I’m not so sure what to do.
I know I’m not the only one in this situation, and I really would appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s your decission. I have 1800 Atlantis Coins and will try to get gravemaker. if I get clarissa instead, i will go with her. I’m not picky or whiny if I don’t get him…

2 Likes

Thank you for your response.
I know it’s my decision in the end, but before blowing off 16k gems it would be nice to know what the community thinks of this subject.

I want Almur and Fura, so, Valhalla)

1 Like

Next month I’ll have gems for 1x10 pull, and i want to make it in Guardians event, because I have none right now.

it’s a gamble. For this reason I think there is no right time and you don’t have a hero for sure just because you invest a certain amount of gems. That’s why I would say try to get him like I did and if you get something more, then decide what you do based on your situation, your current team.

I got six rings, ten telescopes, and five darts. And no blue, red, or yellow heroes… My tabards went for Kunchen and my potions went for Lianna. No matter what 5* I get - in blue, red or yellow. I’ll level it.

How much you should spend depends on your budget and how much you want a hero.

I would advice take into consideration a fixed budget for the month (or whatever period that makes sense for you). And then split this budget between events, depending on the heroes you want the most. I would say there are 5 events to consider:

• Atlantis rise
  • Grimmforest
  • New costume release
  • Tavern of legends (right this month?)
  • Valhalla portal

I do not have an answer and I’m also searching how I should spend my gems during May.

Was also initially interested by GM, but now I’m hesitating. I already have JF. If I save these 8400 gemms because I should live with JF instead, then it might be interesting for me to spend a bit in other events.

Of course, we all want to maximize our chances to get new worthy heroes.

1 Like

I’m saving gems for epic troop summons. Only 4* troopers are available there and I need some to fill the gap. For hero summons I use Atlantic coins or EHT.

20 very fat Gravemakers

1 Like

I saved enough diamonds and tokens to do a 10x Atlantis pull, 10x Fables pull, 10x costume pull and 10x Valhalla pull + some leftovers. May will be fun :slight_smile:

Personally; I am saving my gems for the next costume chamber.

This coming month will be the first to feature the new costumes:

I’m personally looking forward to:

• Kashhrek → health boost to combat new S3 heroes
  • Renfeld → mini version of Onatel
  • Azar → just boss
  • Little John
  • Caedmon
  • Kiril

You can read more about the costumes here:

3 Likes

Thank you for your detailed answer.
I’m in the exact same position and making the most profitable choices are a bit of a headache.

1 Like

I am one of the lucky with Gravy in my roster so I’m saving for Atlantis rises in July. Miki and Ariel are my targets :slight_smile: , and hopefully a desirable HOTM

1 Like

Hoping to get Atomos tomorrow

1 Like

Yeah Atomos would be nice, too. I haven’t a barbarian and I’ll have to find new ascension materials. But hey, I’d take him.

Thank you @Guvnor.
By the looks of it, costume chamber actually seems more interesting.

July seems nice. Drake, Miki and Ariel are all heroes I really want, and this month it’s only GM. So I’m considering not to pull in Atlantis before july.

3 Likes

I’m aiming for Atlantis.

Had over 1000 gems saved, but saw the

hqdefault

for 500 gems offer, and couldn’t resist.

(1 compass = 1 more maxed hero on my roster)

Also saw Grimforest is coming soon… a few nice heroes there, but I think I’ll have better odds with Atlantis.

1 Like

I will probably still go for AR tomorrow depending on how lucky I am with coins. I’ve saved enough for 20x pulls, and I really want both Kage and GM. And I wouldn’t be disappointed about a Clarissa.

If I get what I want only with the coins, I’ll go for either costume chamber or the new Valhalla heroes when they arrive.

2 Likes

I am not after any specific heros and I will be happy to get any non duplicate ones. This is my plan for next month

Atlantis - 1 free pull and 1 10x to get Proteus
Grimforest - coins 43 stored + grimforest event
Costume - 30 keys + quest keys
Velhala - 1 * 10x

1 Like