What about Gadeirus?

I decided to max him, maybe cuz he was my first *4 green, but I find he was useful to complete some S2 stages, his stats are pretty balanced, I pair him between 2 squishy heroes and that helped them to stay alive a little longer due to his Healing Over Time… His attack boost stack with other heroes like Wu or Tarlak… And also since he is from Atlantis family you can pair him with Proteus and Triton and get defense family bonus…

I like his SS, but being slow is probably his main inconvenience… He does not hit hard but actually he is more like a support hero, his damage is just a plus on his SS imo… Maybe if his mana would be AVG could make him one of the most useful/best *4 green in game…

1 Like

He was my first 4* and I used him a ton. 8 months later I use him on Blue Titans only and some tournaments. I don’t think costumed rigard ruins him, not like there is a ton of those out there. He’s situational and for what he does, he’s good.

Tarlak would like a word.

2 Likes

Costumed Rigard heals for practicly the same amount, but in less turns. He heals the whole team instead of just 3 and cures everyone instead of having a pittiful damage.

However, the most insane gap is that Rigard is Average speed. With costume, you only need a lvl 11 mana troop to bring him down to “fast” and with emblems…lower than that. Gade can be speed up, but he cant even reach average speed using troops and emblems.

This was an issue already with Gade before costumes and even before emblems. There is nothing to justify him being slow. I often wonder if it was an error and he was supposed to be fast.

3 Likes

@TWAndrews yes, I agree Tarlak is great too

When I said attack buff, I was talking about the general attack buffs that can stack with the titan bashing buffs (like Tarlak’s indeed :+1:) i.e. AtkUp Berserk

Posting to clarify

1 Like

I totally agree on that.

He should be average mana, no doubt about that.

Kashhrek, being a vanilla hero has healing+buff to three heroes, and he ie average.

Gadeirus being an Atlantis hero should be better than that.

Nonetheless, his utility in titans make him a must-level up hero for blue titans, even with Tarlak in the team, since their specials stack.

Great post. Most people who have a fully levelled, costumed Rigard would never think of using Gads. Slow mana is what keeps him from being very useful. Honestly I think fast mana would make him OP. I know there’s no such thing as an OP 4 star, but people in low platinum wouldn’t be able to deal with a hero like that.

I’ve used Gad a lot.

I like him between horghall/skittles and LJ as they charge together. He keeps the low Def skittles and LJ in the fight and gives horghall a slightly less disappointing attack!

He’s very good for 4* buff booster and rush Tournaments, especially any missing red.

Costume Rigard has been a bit of a game changer but he’s still rare and unless I get lucky, Gad will still get moderate use

1 Like

He increases attack, he’s in the club