War defense (field aid) help

Hey everyone! Need to poke your brains. Which one would be better? (or another team all together) Im f2p so dont have the godly heroes.

Caedmon (4x70), Li (4x70), Boril (4x70), Buddy (4x70), Rigard (4x70)
or going two healers and dropping caedmon so it will become

Sabina (max), Buddy (max), Boril (max), Li (max), Rigard (max)

This is my bench right now:
Caedmon (max), Caedmon 3x60
Boril (max), Boril 3x60
Li (max), Chao (3x60)
Gormek (4x20), Scarlett (max), scarlette (3x60)
Sabina (max), Rigard (max), Rigard 3x60
Buddy (max)
Melendor (3x60) x 2

Thanks!

Sabina Buddy Li Boril Rigard

1 Like

that’s actually pretty decent. I overlooked that one. Two purples will definitely invite yellows to the party so having Li at tank can counter this to some degree + control some of the special

Yes, and the tank (center position) always dies immediately or fires at least once and if she fires, it’ll be annoying to lose one or two turns.

On other positions she isn’t that useful.

Two healers on the wings could be very resistant, especially in wars with heal aid.

2 Likes

yep and if boril + rigard is left alive, it’s going to be a pain to tile hit without dispellers.

Sabina + buddy being left alive can be a pain too with buddy’s high hp and minions

If either Boril/Buddy specials fire before the tank is gone, that’s more protection for the tank

Thanks a bunch!

1 Like

Not enough kill pressure in your proposal Olmor.

Buddy is the best 4* tank IMO. Have to keep Caedmon as he’s your best damage dealer. You want fast damages on the outside ideally.

Caedmon-Rigard-Buddy-Li Xiu-Scarlett

That’s my advice. You can flip Caedmon and Scarlett if you want. Scarlett isn’t ideal but you can replace with Chao, Sonya, Hansel, Kelile, Jackal, etc in the future.