Vela or wait for Magni?

Not sure how you raid, but those two debuffers will help Vela to shine… Initial hit will be noticeably stronger.

And you have a nice sniper in Lepus… So maybe Vela. Not saying an extra sniper is a bad idea at all, though.

1 Like

There is no way this team keeps you even over 2500 cups over night :slight_smile:

I don’t find that so hard to believe. I think this 3900 defense might have a better success rate than my +13 Thorne centered, 4300 defense, and my defense has no problem keeping 2500 cups… anyway, given time and emblems, it will become a dreaded foe for most players.

I am not staying easily over 2600 overnight with that:

So no way with the above.

Not important, just felt was not helping people and giving them unrealistic hopes.

2 Likes

No defense easily stays above 2600 overnight, because you’ll be hit for 45 - 50 cups by low cup players with strong attack teams, so even if your defense holds two out of three attacks, you’ll still lose cups. But there’s a significant difference between keeping 2600 and keeping 2500. I don’t even dream about keeping 2600, while 2500 is nothing out of the ordinary. Anyway, I’d trade my 2500 keeping defense for that one. Basically you two have the same skeleton crew, you’re just far more advanced. But that gap will get smaller and smaller in time.

Have the feeling we are talking about different things …

The guy had posted a screenshot of defense with unlevelled Kingston and Vela with 2629 cups ( clearly after raiding ). As i have a much more advanced team but almost identical said that showing these cups doesn’t represent reality. So that was the context of my posts.
Have no idea what your last post is reffering to., but all good. Cheers.

You said his defense is highly unlikely to keep 2500 over night… am I missing something? Did you mean 2600? If that’s the case, you’re right. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it held at 2500.