New ATLANTIS HERO RELEASED: Ursena!
Special Skill: Depth Blast
- Deals 130% damage to all enemies.
- Deals 260% damage if the target has more than 50% health remaining.
- All allies reflect all status effects and 115% damage from enemies’ Holy Special Skills back to the attacker for 4 turns.
- Deals extra damage against Holy.
Changes from Beta
There appear to be no changes to Ursena from her last-seen beta stats, skill, and design.
What do you think of Ursena?
This thread is for initial thoughts and discussion on Ursena.
Based on preferences of Forum members expressed recently, please try to stick mainly to Ursena and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Some Popular Questions for Discussion
Will she make you main team?
Will you use her on Defense? Offense? Quests/Events? Titans?
Will you give Ursena Sorcerer emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of her special?
What do you think of her character design?
Avoiding Overspending & Heartache
Or: How many summons are needed to get a Featured Atlantis Hero?
Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.
It’s important to remember that Atlantis Featured Heroes have extremely low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Featured Hero.
On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 3.2% chance of summoning a particular Featured Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
Some useful insights:
- 28 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 100
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 920
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a specific Featured Hero by pull 1410
Putting that in Perspective
72 out of every 100 people won’t get a specific Featured Hero by the 100th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 720,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Featured Hero
5 out of every 100 people won’t get the specific Featured Hero by the 920th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 920 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the specific Featured Hero
More Insights & Reading
I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Wondering About Your Personal Situation?
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
Have an Insight on Ursena’s Game Mechanics?
This thread is a great place to discuss anything and everything related to Ursena.
Once those discussions have yielded notable insights, I encourage others to make reference guides in #player-guides that synopsize specific questions and answers about Ursena.
Topics that are most appropriate for that are ones that players are likely to be searching for or wondering about in the future.
Creating a guide is a good way to make that information findable in the future without having to read through a ton of posts. You can make use of the Forum quote feature to avoid having to rewrite explanations that have already been well written.
Here’s an example of such a post: [GUIDE] How does the Queen of Hearts’ Taunt work with AoE specials, or specials affecting nearby enemies in addition to the target?
Do you plan to Summon for Ursena this Atlantis?
- Yes, I want to try to get Ursena this Atlantis
- No, I’m not interested in Ursena, or don’t think it’s worth trying with the Summoning odds
Overall, what do you think of Ursena’s usefulness?
- I think Ursena is one of the very best heroes
- I think Ursena is above average
- I think Ursena is very average
- I think Ursena is below average
- I think Ursena is one of the very worst heroes
Be sure to share your detailed thoughts in comments below!
What do you think of Ursena’s design?
- Ursena is one of my MOST favorite hero designs
- Ursena is one of my LEAST favorite hero designs
- I’m indifferent to Ursena’s design, I don’t have strong feelings either way