Ursena AND Kunchen on the same defense team?

Am I right in assuming that if you have both Ursena and Kunchen on the same defense team, you won’t be getting the most out of Ursena’s reflect ability?

The way I understand it from this post is that when you have Kunchen’s elemental defense up on your characters, not only does it reduce damage from incoming yellow tile damage, it also the reduces incoming direct damage from yellow heroes’ special skills?

From the post:

• Elemental defense buffs and debuffs affect all attacks originating from a character of that element even if it isn’t considered an elemental attack. For example, Kashhrek’s fire shield reduces Fire damage, meaning that any attacks originating from a Fire character (like red tiles, Kelile’s Dance of Fire special attack, or normal attacks from red titans) will be reduced by this shield.

(Sidebar: I can understand that yellow heroes’ special skills don’t do 2x damage to purple. They are not elemental in that sense. That would be way OP. But at the same time, it doesn’t seem fair that if you have elemental defense up, NOW yellow specials count as elemental and the damage is reduced. Anyway, that’s beside the point here and not my question. If that’s how it works, then that’s how it works…)

Let’s take good ol’ Joon as an example.

Scenario 1: Neither Ursena’s nor Kunchen’s special is up.

• Joon tile damage:
    – Ursena: 200%
    – Kunchen: 200%
  • Joon special damage:
    – Ursena: 100%
    – Kunchen: 100%

Scenario 2: Ursena’s special is up.

• Joon tile damage:
    – Ursena: 200%
    – Kunchen: 200%
  • Joon special damage:
    – Ursena: 115% reflected, zero incoming damage, accuracy debuff reflected
    – Kunchen: 115% reflected, zero incoming damage, accuracy debuff reflected

Scenario 3: Kunchen’s special is up.

• Joon tile damage:
    – Ursena: 108% (200% x (1 - 46%))
    – Kunchen: 108% (200% x (1 - 46%))
  • Joon special damage:
    – Ursena: 54% (100% x (1 - 46%))
    – Kunchen: 54% (100% x (1 - 46%))

Scenario 4: Both Ursena’s and Kunchen’s specials are up.

• Joon tile damage:
    – Ursena: 108% (200% x (1 - 46%))
    – Kunchen: 108% (200% x (1 - 46%))
  • Joon special damage:
    – Ursena: 62.1% reflected (115% x (1 - 46%)), zero incoming damage, accuracy debuff reflected
    – Kunchen: 62.1% reflected (115% x (1 - 46%)), zero incoming damage, accuracy debuff reflected

I hope I’m calculating the above correctly here. Just want to confirm that this is how it’d work. The things in bold italics are what I’m uncertain of.