Too many red pulls lately. Need help on which to level up!

Hey everyone! I am getting too many red pulls and now I have Boldtusk along with Azlar. Should I stop leveling Gormek and start on Boldtusk??

Give Boldtusk all the 1* red heroes only, and give the rest of your red feeders to Gormek.

3 Likes

I’d finish Gormek before moving on to the next, it makes no sense to leave heroes halfway.

That said, I recommend Gormek BT, Azlar (if you have the mats, if not, he goes last), Scarlett, and, Colen if you still end up with spare hidden blades, or if you don’t get a better hero along the way.

Colen is not bad, but if you already have Azlar you won’t be using him much.

3 Likes

I would do this:

1. Finish Gormek
  2. Boldtusk
  3. Finish Scarlett
  4. 3/70 Azlar (4/80 when you can)
  5. Ascend Colen (War depth/tourneys he will be awesome)
4 Likes

Thanks everyone! This is really helpful. I will finish off Gormek and start working on BT

I know I’m revivng an old topic, but did not want to create a new one for the same purpose. So the thing is that for a very very long time i havent pulled any red 5*s so i have 17 rings ready. This week was crazy as far as summons go. First i got Lady Loki from S3 portal, then my HA10 spit out Marjana whom i missed so far and today i pulled Vanda with my tokens at the event portal. Who should i start with? I want mainly 2 things from them:
1, replace Elena on my defense team (as the flank of Telly)
2, replace Khagan on my red offense team (Falcon-Khagan-Elena-Grazzul-Malosi)

I can max Marjana on emblems instantly
I can transfer emblems from Elena to Lady Loki if the need arises
I can give some emblems to Vanda too, but not too much as my Lady Locke and Almur have most of them

I’d start with Lady Loki she’s really something, then Vanda that all team health steal + ailment immunity at very fast is really great and finally Marjana.

GZ for your pulls though! Just got Vanda too, and will Ascend her before my Marjana :slight_smile:

Oh, and Lady Loki + Vanda can have really great synergy (Or really bad, depends how you play it lol)

1 Like

I’d go with Marjana first since you lack a red sniper so far. Can’t go wrong with point and shoot for offense.

Eventually I’m planning activate the first node for her for the revive chance, but I use mine without emblems (+level 15 crit troop) and she holds her own fine.