TMUG BETA GRADING Results and Progress

A pretty decent turn out on this folks. The TMUG BETA GRADING is still live. There will be an internal release of the grades with a grading board in the lobby as well a public display of the tiered graders who have put in some time to move toward assisting the player’s community which I hugely appreciate. I wanted to mention a handful of you here being I know you hang out here in the forum. So congratulations in particular for making it into the Tiered high levels of contribution.

TMUG SILVER TEAM

@FishDreams of Ozy, Ozy, Ozy
@Guvnor of We Are Groot - Vol. 2
@MrsBCW of Crystal Knights
@Ender_BattleSchool of well, Battle School!
@HFW of The Phoenix Warriors

Nice! and thank you. I’ve nixed the heavy attack multiplies based on the shortcomings of the Model when it comes to their type (discovered with @Wormwood early on) So even though Miki and Ranvir got over 10 graders that have them full in different Alliances - its a no go.

A lot of rework and changing will be needed for me to enter the space officially with the Users Group, but this was a great initial showing by the TMUG members. I’ve had several groups now with various discussions from automation to completely changing the playing field and things to where its a classification or tiered system.

I will mention that I have connected with @Anchor and he is soon to be releasing grades sounding like 3-5*'s complete (with Epics and Legends arleady completed). Based on how much Anchor has changed things (I overheard grades based on positioning as well) I’ll be starting up the import Engine on the Hero Utility for Anchor/7DD again - which I more than happy to do! I really didn’t want to be in the grading space TBH however I get asked to be constantly (not because I’m the primo hero guy - just I suspect I get ■■■■ done lol).

Anyway, thanks guys! Will likely be some more posts here. Again the Grading at TMUG will have 2 boards and they both will be REAL-TIME so adjusting as does the market… (IN BETA - not sure where it will end up I have a lot of other things I’m working on).

RAZ

14 Likes

I’ve wrapped up my final review for this checkpoint. Everything is in place.
There are 54 participating players with maxed heroes they have graded thus far.
Following is the player tier breakdown:

1 – Platinum
  3 - Gold
10 - Silver
14 - Bronze
26 - special mention

Those who have participate in grading you can check your tier among the other graders on the Titan Mafia site at: [GS Participant Tiers]

Once you login to the site as you would normally, you will have direct access to the summary page for the heroes meeting the minimum requirements to be made public within the TM Lobby. The link is titled: [GuiLDScore BETA Status]

Following is a preview of both topics covered above:
GuiLDScore_BETA_Publishing_2019-12-20

@Ender_BattleSchool @Wormwood @Rose_3000 @Guvnor @AncientPirate1 @Kerrang @FishDreams @MrsBCW @HFW

15 Likes

Great job … Well done For All who works on this project … Huge thnx to @Razor … I love you :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

A lot of work obviously went into this.
Not sure if I am supposed to register.
I saw the passcode link said “see above”
Could not find it anywhere.

3 Likes

Your welcome @Razor, I’m always happy to help you out. You do so much for every player in the E&P community.

I will do some more next week.

2 Likes

Passcode is currently: MAGIC @AncientPirate1 any issues ping me - line is easiest (Line ID: razorenp)

1 Like

NOTICE: 7DD/Anchor Grades have been added into the Hero Utility v3c see following example:

@Anchor @Wormwood @Ender_BattleSchool @Guvnor @HFW @Rigs @Kerrang @AncientPirate1 @General_Confusion @Kusanagi87

8 Likes

Interesting

Thanks

Just glad we don’t have to join a special club or make a donation or sign up for a youtube channel to use the hero utility, it’s a beautiful thing

5 Likes

@Guvnor you have rZrMail.

How to use it: TITAN MAFIA – AN EMPIRES & PUZZLES USERS GROUP – MEMBERSHIPS

2 Likes

ADDITION 2019-12-27

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check it when I get back from holidays :smiley:

1 Like

Hey @Razor,

Checked the mail & would respond there but it only gives me a select number of responses :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m just on vacation at the moment and am trying out a theory that someone put forward on the Forum regarding the “Alliance Shuffle” to get better materials.

I will be back in Groot Vol 2 by the end of February. Don’t really have a registered home address until then… Currently am in an alliance called G.F.Y

1 Like

No worries Gov enjoy! Yeah its a one way communication system lol. Catch you in Feb lol

1 Like