Thorne, Isarnia, or Richard?

Hi all, my tc20 just coughed up Thorne. I now have 3 more blue 5* heroes to choose from to ascend.

I already have Magni emblemed, and am working on Fenrir at 4.40. I have enough mats to take 1 more blue hero up.

Primarily, i will be using the next blue hero in my wars bench, and possibly for raiding offence (tho i like my strike force raiding team right now -jackal/magni/marjana/mother/kage).

For events/quests/maps, I use Tarlak/magni/mother/wilbur/proteus

My question is: who should i level up next to possibly make my events/quest/map team better? Thorne, Isarnia, Richard(costume), a 2nd Magni, or a 2nd Fenrir?

Isarnia is a beast against titans and on offence. Your MN can can keep her alive/revive her if she dies.

I’d only go with Richard if you need a blue tank. Otherwise, 100% Isarnia.

3 Likes

In my honest opinion I would go with Richard if you need a tank for war etc.
Other than that I would go with Isarnia
Whichever hero you choose good luck

2 Likes

Makes sense, right now i use a combo of cGunnar for the der down, and nordri for ice def down. They die off too quickly…

Richard isn’t terrible on titans. His A value isn’t Isarnia, but the percentage on his special makes that hit hard and it drops A.

I leveled Richard a while ago and was pleasantly surprised how useful he is. In tougher provinces he can live for a while without healing. Same is true for raids against fast attackers with bad boards. A drop is nice too.

I don’t think you can go wrong with Richard or Isarnia. Thorne is definitely a 3rd as even at tank I like Richard better.

Good luck!

Richard costume is great. You should level him. Isarnia is great but c.richard have that extra costume bonus that will increase your hero’s value

Cookie Settings