Richard or Thorne... Or neither?

I finally have enough Scopes to upgrade either Thorne or Richard. I’m almost done maxing Grimm and Sonya was maxed early on as a building block to my basic raid team. What I care the most for at the moment is Titans. I have read a lot that Thorne and Richard are not worth the scopes. Other then yellow I have 2 4s of each color maxed and I think Li xu is getting my second set of orbs (thoughts on that would be greatly appreciated as well). I also have Kiril and Boril in the blue 4 department and my two healers maxed are BT and Rigard. What would you do?

Also I only have two capes at the moment.

Richard over Thorne if you feel the need to use them right now, but I would strongly recommend waiting if you can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Upgrade Kiril, you need him. Keep the scopes for a better hero. Dont spend Orbs on Li Xui, you will regret that later.

1 Like

If you have any other 5* blue maxed already then don’t waste the telescopes. Otherwise Richard is good enough.

I’m in the same boat OP. Richard or Thorne? Neither for me until I get Magni, Isarnia or any other blue for that matter. I also love Titan hits so Isarnia is the one I really want.

1 Like

Richard is a solid tank for your defensive line. Thorne, even after his recent rounds of buffs, is still a bad design and should be ignored.

The one sure way to draw Isarnia is to give the scopes to Richard. :sunglasses:

Seriously, the decision depends largely on how often you summon heroes and/or train in TC20. If you are just using one, or even two, TC20 the odds of getting a specific 5* are eye-poppingly low—about 0.3% per draw. That is, you’d expect to draw that hero (on average) every 320 pulls from TC20, or 740 days or about 2 years. You’ll have more telescopes by then. :nerd_face: If you buy gems and do ice Elemental Summons, you might want to hold the scopes.

1 Like