☠ The Pirate Horde – a rich history, a glorious future. Rum! Join us! Yaarrr!

Need a rum soaked new home for the next war? Hop aboard ship and join The Pirate Horde

A rich history - famous past members from the forum like @voidstrike, @ProfLoki, @SupremeAlienRaptor and the incomparable @zephyr1

Famous forum visitors come visit now and again like @Guvnor and @JonahTheBard

And plenty of current stars like @Freddeey, @AncientPirate1, @LordStanley94, and many others (and me!)

Casual yet competitive and loads of fun. Currently tackling a12* Rare

You can ask me about us on Line if you like. My line is: steve9999ep - look forward to sharing a rum with you!

5 Likes

CURRENTLY FULL

You are probably a veteran player who wants join an alliance with a long, rich history. You want to have fun, use your flags, but not feel pressure or stress (like me!) . Good mix of North American and Europeans.

12/13/14* Titans and generally full war flag usage.

You might be a gunner, a powder monkey, a boatswain, a surgeon, a navigator, a cooper, a carpenter, a weevil inspector or a musician.

CURRENTLY FULL

Casual yet competitive and loads of fun. Loads of veteran players who just want to have fun and not burn ourselves out (and drink rum!)

You can ask me about us on Line if you like and think you might fit. My line is: steve9999ep - look forward to sharing a rum with you very soon!

5 Likes

Once a pirate, and all that :wink:.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Why did nobody tell me this existed!? Deadpool as a Pirate…

3 Likes

@Yomagn-tho (Sentenza)
Please check your Line and the PH general Line chat for an explanation of what happened when you tried to re-join us last night. Cheers :pirate_flag: :honeybee:

1 Like

Not had much need for this thread this year as we’ve been constantly full.

So just using it to say Happy Holidays (whatever, however and whenever you celebrate) from The Pirate Horde :pirate_flag: :santa:

6 Likes

A very RARE opportunity for ONE lucky person to join The Pirate Horde!

After a year of almost total stability, the new year has thrown open 2 spots due to real life causing two beloved pirates to take a break.

We have already press-ganged @Yomagn-tho back on board - but we have room for ONE more.

It would be great to have any Forum friends on board - even if just for a visit!

You are probably a veteran player who wants join an alliance with a long, rich history. You want to have fun, use your flags, but not feel pressure or stress (like me!) . Good mix of North American and Europeans.

12/13/14* Titans and generally full war flag usage. We are currently ranked around 1700 as an alliance. No spending requirements whatsoever.

You can ask me about us on Line if you like and think you might fit. My line is: steve9999ep - look for the Puffin and look forward to sharing a rum with you very soon!

7 Likes

Vacancies really don’t happen often. Whoever joins will be fortunate indeed.

3 Likes

Still a room for one more pirate on board :point_up_2:

Disclaimer: your berth may differ slightly from that illustrated above :pirate_flag:
My line is: steve9999ep

6 Likes

Fancy a visit @Jack.O.Kent ?

3 Likes

No wonder. I know the methods pirates use to hire their crew. :smirk:

6 Likes

Thanks @Steve9999 That’s a seriously kind and highly special offer!

I’ve just joined the PHX group a few days ago, if it doesn’t work and if you still have some availability down the line I’d love to join you all arrrr!

5 Likes

Bringing this back to the top.
Yarr !!!
Still looking for one crusty or not so crusty pirate.
:joy:

3 Likes

War is over for the weekend.
Fancy being a Pirate? Yaaarrr! :pirate_flag:

1 Like

One RARE VACANCY due to unforeseen circumstances :pirate_flag:

Scroll up a few for details
Line: steve9999ep

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m looking for a spot in an active alliance. I’m a daily player and growing my roster out again fairly quickly after a break since about 2019!

If you have a space I’d love to join! Yarr!

2 Likes

Room for one Forum Friend visitor after the midweek war (although I guess you are committed to your current Alliance Quest).

2 Likes

Currently FULL …. Thanks to the “Tempt someone to your Alliance” thread!

2 Likes

A very RARE opportunity for one or two lucky people to visit or join The Pirate Horde!

It would be great to have any Forum friends on board - even if just for a visit!

12/13/14* Titans and generally full war flag usage. We are currently ranked around 1700 as an alliance. No spending requirements whatsoever. Coordinated was defence, but otherwise free for all in war. War optional but 6 flags mandatory if you are on the battlefield. We hope that folk will participate in all Alliance related activities like Titans, Monster Island, Alliance Quest, Mythic Titans etc. Otherwise do what you like ( I skip Towers for my sanity!) We require Line app to communicate.

You can ask me about us on Line if you like and think you might fit. My line is: steve9999ep - look for the Puffin and look forward to sharing a rum with you very soon!

Tag a few maybe? @ProfLoki @Yomagn-tho @Joesiera @finaldaze @Mistress_of_Shadows @Jack.O.Kent @L33tVortex12596 @JGE @vanZille

The Pirate Horde

6 Likes