đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V67) - Master Emblems, Dragonspire, Astral heroes, Construrct Heroes, Beach Party heroes, Super elemental heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Too bad there’s no new Journey heroes. Waiting for the pig and monkey.

New plain hunter hero topic:

Shadow and Secret heroes:

Monster Island Summon:

And finally the Return to Sanctuary event topic:

4 Likes

I suppose I’m wondering if making Insanity harder to deal with makes it more attractive, less attractive or a wash — given that presumably most any team wielding Insanity will be, at some point, subject to Insanity itself.

4 Likes

Summon portals will do better on days with a secret hero, but it isn’t clear that this increased revenue to SG or just a shift in behavior by players. Moving their pulls from one day to another.

1 Like

Does this mean that the race to the top will ultimately produce a race to the bottom as competitive advantages are short-lived but the expenditures are permanent?

“Will”? :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ve got a future tense there where a present perfect tense might be well more appropriate

and ironic, since the present is hardly perfect—except for perhaps the biggest spenders and of course the chain of companies soaking up that spending.

this sure is a very busy beta build! sooo much going on here!

3 Likes

I think player reaction would be to consolidate their summons on days featuring a Secret Hero. Whether this move does increase revenue, that depends on the whales who intend to chase this family for their own reasons.

Doubt it will cause general population to increase their spending.

Time will tell. Only had 1 encounter with a single Atwood. Found him to be more of a nuisance because board was kind.

They will eventually put the secret summon chance on days where there are not other hot summoning portals. Whoever is gonna chase them, will do so even if they’re forced to spend on an Atlantis or Valhalla portal instead of a Goblin/Elves’.

1 Like

Have now faced double Atwood teams as well as Omens
ugh.

Omen is worse than his thread indicates because the fiends spread quickly and the insanity per turn adds up 
 fast, leading your healers to help the other team and only that one healer is free of insanity, leaving you stuck with 15% insanity per turn with no way out as you fight for tiles.

Dancing does not remove insanity either so it is really a beastly ailment at the moment.

Considering how rare these heroes are, there are a LOT of them when raiding on or near the leaderboard and it isn’t fun to face.

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream: I await my next encounter with trepidation. :smirk:

1 Like

To do this you have to sacrifice a few million food and some hundred thousands of iron.
IMO in most cases this few emblems are not worth it!
Remember you can get more than 20k emblems for free in a year, what difference are 200-300 emblems doing ?
I would only do so if I already wanted to reemblem a hero to use with a different costume .

Happy gaming

1 Like

The Final Beta build is here for V67

Contents

• Change for Nylora
  • 3 new HotMs
  • Costumes added for Kingdom family heroes + passive for the costume
    • Diaochan, Zhuge Liang
  • Master Talents changes
  • Master Class Trials changes

V67 Improvements

• Offers are now available in the Featured tab of the Shop
  • Changed wording of Moonflower’s Special Skill
  • Improvement to Legendary Troop conversion. If an Epic Troop assigned to a team is converted, it will be replaced by an available troop that best matches the rarity requirement
  • Adjusted the status effect icon for Ukkonen’s heal over time status effect, which refreshes its duration if hit by damage from a special skill
  • Added an info box for safe dispel/cleanse effects that ignore certain secondary effects to better communicate the function
  • Improved the Special skill texts in hero cards and battles using text size and spacing to more clearly differentiate minion and fiend effects from hero effects
  • Events with rarity requirements will now allow Legendary Troops to be used with Legendary Heroes

V67 Fixes

• Fixed an issue that resulted in the Event Hero Bonus description being duplicated
  • Fixed Epic Hero Tokens reward sources duplicated text
  • Fixed some display issues with the secret summon preview
  • Fixed an issue where an epic troop could not be converted into a legendary troop during the signup and preparation phases of a tournament if it was still in an attack team from a previous tournament
4 Likes

Conents ?? :thinking: Sending (strong) :coffee: ( and :cookie::cookie: ).

Only 3 Heroes and 2 costumes ? Quiet day for you :rofl:

2 Likes

Is this only Challenge Events, AQ, and Kalevala, or does it include 5* tournaments?

2 Likes

Seems SGG have remembered about Shareable Beta Preview Images.

Perhaps my post jogged their memory :thinking::rofl:

Is Sir Casmir another cross-over from Puzzle Combat ?

Yes, and also Aviana. So now they have taken Neema, Gladius and now upcoming Aviana and Sir Casmir from Puzzle Combat into E&P.

1 Like

Do 5* tournaments count as “events” for the improvement allowing 5* troops? (Or is it just for Challenge events and the like)

Edit: @Liam_K already asked the same question before me.

Master emblems also got included in the Phoenix VIP pass for whoever is buying that pass. :smiley:

4 Likes