đŸ§Ș The Beta Beat (V67) - Master Emblems, Dragonspire, Astral heroes, Construrct Heroes, Beach Party heroes, Super elemental heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Omg, there are 16 topics about dragons

Idk how PlayForFun haven’t died cuz of overwork yet.

7 Likes

I have added them along with the Dragonspire topics too.

3 Likes

Final Beta Beat topic for this build:

2 Likes

The 4th Beta build is here

• 4 new Garrison heroes
  • 2 new Astral Elves + Moonbell balance update.
  • 1 new Owl
  • New challenge event: Return to Sanctuary
    • 5 new Gargoyles + Pophit and Garten is also for this event
  • Monster Island Summon:
    • 2 new heroes
  • Secret Summon
    • 3 new Secret heroes
  • 1-1 new Epic and Rare Shadow heroes for future Shadow Summon.

Insanity Feature

• Insanity text Improvements
    • Improved the info box text to mention that passive skills that trigger on Special Skill cast don’t trigger if Insanity activates. This is existing functionality already on v66.
    • Clarified info box text to say Insanity is removed when Special Skill is cast on reversed target instead of dropping to 0.
  • Insanity balance changes
    • Insanity can now only be reduced by direct healing from Special Skills, items, and special tile matches.
    • Healing provided by Status effects, Passive skills, Minions, and other secondary effects does not lower Insanity.
    • Secret Heroes already released won’t be affected until a further balance update after forcing v67.

Improvements and fixes

• Secret summon shadow effects on iOS were not shown properly.
  • Secret summon revealed hero class by having max level preview on at other summons.
6 Likes

Topic for Garrison heroes:

Astral Elves:

Owl hero:

6 Likes

Wow lots of new heroes

And of course, an updated Gargoyle event
 to showcase new heroes :stuck_out_tongue:

I perked up at seeing Monster Island
 and it’s a summon portal with new heroes! Of course! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for all your hard work @PlayForFun , appreciate it a lot :slight_smile: they sure are keeping you busy!

4 Likes

love the new modified passive for Sanctuary
and monster island hero’s will not be heroes from covenant anymore they got own portal

1 Like

No word on Untold Tales Deadly difficulty or new heroes?

2 Likes

No, there is nothing.

maybe you need ask as new heroes from covenant 3 and 4 stars as they forget about deadly too :slight_smile:

Is there information for june HotM ?

1 Like

Untold stories, there are no new stories?

@AxelFoley
No new Hotm infromation.
Information on that must arrive next week as V68 will not be released before June.
So it should be released with V67.

@Frans3000 as I told above there is no new story or hero for Untold tales.

If there would be any, then my post about the Beta build content announcement would contain that.

2 Likes

19 new Heroes ?! :scream:

Have Zynga moved over to paying piece-rate ???

@PlayForFun I feel your pain. Sending :coffee: & :cookie::cookie: for now and a :beer: for later - you’re going to need them !

6 Likes

U can remove this from op, cuz all these goblins are now live

1 Like

This earlier Beta contents section is contains all open Beta beat topics at the time of the first Beta build.

I will not remove it from here, but it will not be there when I create the V68 Main Beta topic.

1 Like

Why do they hate players so much? Nobody wants to fight that.

1 Like

Zynga wants to boost desirability of those Secret Heroes. Now it’s harder to deal with Insanity.

Summon portals will do better business on days Secret Heroes are featured.

So
 will HoT buff from Special Skill still work on Insanity then ?

Can’t remember what Status effects refer to now. So many things to remember these days.

Fought my first Atwood. First try bombed. Board wasn’t cooperating. :laughing:

Second try cleared. I forgot about his Insanity and didn’t bring a 2nd healer. Relied on whoever wasn’t affected.

Gargoyle hero topic:

5 Likes