šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V37, V38 & V39) ā€“ Advanced Hero Levelling, Future S4 Heroes, Hero Balances, Future HotM's, Non-S1 Costumes, Starfall Circus Heroes + Event -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Appreciate the info.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen their cards and Iā€™m not impressed by special skills.
As for art, imagine Kashrek on steroids and female Boril.

Is there any info on July or did I miss it? :thinking:

1 Like

It is here:

BTW: nice descripion about the new HoTMs :smiley:
My thoughts on them was similar when I saw themā€¦

3 Likes

Now I really want to see them just because of your hilarious descriptions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right!!! Forgot about devana lolā€¦ Sheā€™s very solid.

@sleepyhead you will probably find their images on fb groups. They seem a bit off, like ā€¦ Idk less EnP style but it is my feeling

2 Likes

Ummm because Salmon Loki is the lazarus of the 9 realms, never to be defeated

Thanks a lot. Still likes Devana the most among the three.

1 Like

Itā€™s not Johnny Bravo, itā€™s Baywatch and they both look ridiculous.

1 Like

Have any beta testers fought against the salmon on a raid defense yet? Thatā€™s where I think this fish is going to tweak everyone out, Dock Ellis style.

Just in reading the card, I donā€™t want a thing changed! I would throw that fish up at tank and let the attacker deal with an RNG board and now an RNG colored team. Good luck with that finely tuned team synergyā€¦

3 Likes

thatā€™s a very good point. Thanks for both question and answer. If they overwrite, that means Alexandrine wonā€™t be taking a place in titanā€™s team. So sheā€™ll mainly challenging in defense with that lowered accuracyā€¦

I think Alexandrine is a bit weak. Average with just small of Heal?? You got to maximum if you have 8 Blue tiles, which likely to happened cause we already wasted 9 tiles for him to charge.

And no Cleanseā€¦
And only support Blue Tiles with Criticalā€¦
Might be useful for Titans. (But still donā€™t know which one is better between him or Jott)

But i canā€™t see that he is good on others.

And donā€™t forget we got the worst Elemental Links for this upcoming HOTM :sweat_smile::joy:

Sounds as though Salmon Loki is SGā€™s way of reminding us that rainbow is still a viable option. In fact possibly the only option against this one.

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d even be able to play with it (or against it) myself, think it would confuse the life out of me. But kudos for doing something completely out of the box - some players are going to love it.

2 Likes

We have just received some adjustments on the heroes:

• Rana costume
    • Attack stat increased from 746 to 767.
    • Health stat decreased from 1438 to 1392.
  • Yunan costume
    • Direct damage increased from 161% to 176%.
    • Sand damage increased from 264 to 360 damage.
    • Mana generation buff increased from +24% to +33%.
  • Chakkoszrot
    • Direct damage increased from 220% to 235%.
    • Mana generation debuff increased from -34% to -54%. The ailment is now undispellable.
    • Debuff durations increased from 3 to 4 turns.
  • Alexandrine
    • Initial heal increased from 10% to 18%.
    • Health recovery per blue shield decreased from 4% to 3%.
7 Likes

-54% undispellable mana generation debuff? Iā€™m getting flashbacksā€¦ this may not go well.

7 Likes

Yes, I find him hilarious and amusing. I guess I will keep all my remaining Valhalla coins until he turns up featured!

He can make a mono opponent to a rainbow color opponent (except the original color) :smiley:
Maybe it can be useful for tournaments where a color is disabled, and you opponent has the color which you can not attack with strong color ?

1 Like

and I just used all my 50 pulls coins last month for Bera alfrike tyr :confused:

2 Likes

Donā€™t mind it. Even with 50 pulls, you have a nice big probability of not landing him at all! Did you get any of those three? If yes, thatā€™s one dollar in hand instead of MAYBE five tomorrowā€¦

2 Likes

Ah yes, I did not think about this! How do his random colours behave under the colour-restricted tourneys? Can he give the forbidden colour too?

2 Likes

That is true, but every time there is a possiblity :slight_smile: