🧪 The Beta Beat (v33) – New Costumes, Mythic Titans, Christmas Heroes & Quest, Future HotM's -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Staff indicated that they were not ready for this beta build. They will be included in a future build instead.

7 Likes

@Guvnor sorry for rushing and asking this question => when will the beta info for mythic titans come?

1 Like

Staff can take a bit more time for beta build if they add this idea (event) i just made :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

When I get time.

I’ve had a super hectic 2 days IRL. Had some equipment fail at work and have had an emergency shutdown for the last two days.

Tonight hopefully I’ll have time to sit down and type it all up & do some testing.

17 Likes

Okay bro , be cool :sunglasses:

Take your time, man. We don’t want a frazzled guvnah. :vulcan_salute::jack_o_lantern::tropical_drink::lollipop::custard:

5 Likes

Any other moderators plz give some support to him to update mythic titans thread , thanks

Can you simply wait? Its not nice to have a person demanding things. Mods have a life, its not mandatory to guvnor to bring the news. He does because he wants so when he gets some free time im sure we will have the beta news

Good gaming

16 Likes

Thanks @Guvnor for making these beta threads for us.
And bummer on RL issues!
Looking forward to the write up and testing!

6 Likes

I knew that’s y I said others to help him . I’m not demanding anything just ask someone to help him as he is busy with his work .

3 Likes

If we tell anything u come and advice that’s good ( but wrong as I considered about him and ask others to help ) , in the same way please ask dev team to pay for volunteer mods as they are spending lot of time and their life here a lot without appreciating their work through salary .

@Guvnor , bro I didn’t rush u , just ask someone to help u ( to reduce ur workload as u r very busy) but one player message made my good thought as a wrong way . I only said to reduce ur work load . If my message came to u that way I’m very happy unless it came to as what that player said I’m extremely very sorry . I didn’t mean in that way . Stay safe and consider ur personal life first as this is only entertainment. Thanks .

10 Likes

I am more than sure the mod team knows what to do and how to organise their charitable workflow. You should learn a bit patience and give it a rest. It comes when it comes.

3 Likes

Lol first read what I said then put ur comment :man_facepalming:

The work you put into all of this is well appreciated @Guvnor , thank you. It is the best source around to have a glimpse at what may be coming, and I am sure there are lots of thankful readers in addition to myself.
:+1: :smiley:

8 Likes

Beta Beat Update

Alright she’s live! First go at the Mythic Titans beta-beat thread is now live.

Please be gentle & there may be stuff I have missed/ overlooked so I will add to the thread over time.

Tags

@LucaeBirba, @Gorann, @Lexxtarc, @TheBeastxGreat, @CmdCupcake, @notyou87, @Mallix @Polentinha, @amrath, @TGX, @PodyMan, @Seymour

21 Likes

Thanks for tagging and hard working. Also sorry for the impatient ones. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanx @Guvnor. You remain the bomb! :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag and the very thorough summary! Sincerely appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks bro for tag and nice work