Sweet purple pickings

I got mad luck this Valhalla. Pulled Bera and Freya both to me look the same and both will be ascended just wondering witch one first?

1 Like

My title on this subject would have the word “Slim” in there. Purples have eluded me in this game every time I went after them. Bera and Freya would definitely be ascended, they’re both awesome.

1 Like

Are you in a hurry or exited to test a minion team? If so Freya could be a good first pick to level as she pairs better with other minion makers.
If not , then Bera ability and minions seems to be , overall , more dangerous by the card itself. That poison Kvasir style could be very annoying.

2 Likes

No, really not in hurry to make new minion maker.
I just finished Kilhare and 4 Tabards short for new purple.

I was leaning on Bera to try something different but Freya minions are good stacked.

Does Bera minions stack with other minion makers?

With does two I pulled every single purple 5* available in the game from all events. For some reason purples just keep coming to me.

This two came on same Valhalla and they were the only once I didn’t have. Strange RNG.

Yes. You can have up to 4 minions if im not wrong not matter where they come from. The good thing about Freya is the attack boost to other minions owners.

1 Like

I thought it was only 3, but maybe it’s 4

1 Like

Oh and Freya gives a defensive boost as well. She’s sooo good.

1 Like

Sigh , I need me some of those elite purples . Strange RNG indeed lol.

1 Like

I need to test this 4 minions is ridiculous.

It’s 3 minions only.

2 Likes

Its only 3 anyways 3 is a good number too. So to the point yes they are stackable

1 Like

Yeah, just tried. :wink:

4 Likes

Would do bera first cause she is great at stopping tellu and seshat minions.

3 Likes

Damn. You’re going to make Grimble fat! :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like it but I will not use that team against Grimble. :joy:

1 Like

Grimble or his goat? Who gets the minion food from those two?

1 Like

Grimble eats the fleshy minions. Goat pal gets tin cans or scraps.

1 Like

I have Freya maxed and emblemed, have found her incredibly useful both for minion teams and stalling for time generally (Def boost and decent HP minions at fast).

If I pulled Bera, I’d max ASAP because the two look like they’d marry together beautifully on attack… I’m thinking of doing my second Freya already as it is :joy:

I’d definitely do both eventually, if you can, the only question then is which first?

2 Likes