Still a noob still need help

I have been playing awhile now but unfortunately I haven’t been able to constantly, missing 3 or 4 months several times. What I need is help with a main team. I recently got 2 healers after playing without one for a long time. Also got 4 five star heros to. So who should I level to main team ? I don’t know how to add my screenshots but I do my best. If you don’t see them I will write back and say which heros I have. Thanks

I see Rigard at 1-4, level him up immediately!

Like immediately means ignore everyone else (if possible) and just do him first

3 Likes

Red

I see you’ve started with your second Scarlett, but for variety’s sake I’d finish out your Colen first; he may be slow, but he’s brutal. If you don’t get any reds by the time that he’s finished, then go ahead and finish your 2nd Scarlett then.

Keep and level/max the following if you pull them:

4*

• Boldtusk (one of the best healers for titans and offense)
  • Wilbur (best defense down hero in 4*)
  • Guardian Falcon (only fire elemental debuffer)
  • Gormek (solid replacement for Wilbur)

3*

• Hawkmoon costume
  • Nashgar
  • Namahage
  • Azar
  • Ei-Dunn
  • Bauchan
  • Rudolph
  • Squire Wabbit

Blue

Right now, I’d work on bringing your Sonya up to max if possible, then focus on some of your 3* while you wait for mats/other heroes like Gunnar (+ costume) and Ulmer. After that, then I spose Boril. Might as well max your Graymane eventually, but not worth it imo

Keep & Level/Max

4*

• Kiril (super amazing healer)
  • Triton (amazing sniper with a solid buff)

3*

• Gato
  • Nordri
  • Karil
  • Chick Jr

Green

Finish out your Caedmon as far as you can, then work on Little John for some mana control (another destructive slow hero). After that, then sure, finish bringing Elk to 70 (or do that first if you must, but 3/70 5* are no where as amazing as 4/70 4*). Then while you wait, get your amazing 3* out of the way (Hisan, Muggy, and maybe even Isshtak if you pull his costume). Then go ahead with Skittles last, as most lackluster, but still solid for the tile damage and attack debuff.

Keep & Level/Max

4*

• Hansel (best fast speed 4* hero imo; mana control is amazing)
  • Peters (same reason as Hansel, just to a lesser extent, as Hansel is the best)
  • Buddy (as he’s the only defense down in green + an attack debuff too - so great just about everywhere)
  • Melendor (has an amazing costume, and healers are always needs for war + he dispels - another useful skill)
  • Brynhild (solid buffs and a fast heal for 3 at fast mana)

3*

• Belith
  • Berden
  • Mnesseus
  • Shrubbear
  • By-Ulf
  • Carver (solid costume coming up + mana control)
  • Brienne costume

Yellow

Finish out your Wu Kong for titans, as he’s a necessity there, then I’d get Woolerton up and running for a fast speed healer. After, then I’d go Li Xiu, especially if you need a tank for defense. Chao isn’t amazing but with fast mana and a mana cut, he can be useful. Then I’d work on your Melia while you wait, and save Hu Tao til last

Keep & Level/Max

4*

• Guardian Jackal (only holy elemental debuffer and he’s very fast)
  • Mist (great paired with Jackal)
  • Gretel (better mana control than Li Xiu)

3*

• Kvasir
  • Kailani
  • Pixie

Purple

Listen to @FrenziedEye and get your Rigard up and running ASAP as he may be your only cleanser for some time. Afterward, then I’d focus on Clarissa prob, cuz even though she may not go to 80 for some time, she’ll still do some solid damage at 70 with VF mana. Then, I’d do Cyprian after (not a huge fan of counter-attack, but know it works well for some - so if it’s your thing, then I’d prioritize Cyprian before Clarissa). Then, while you wait, get your Tyrum + costume up and running for a dispel and cleanse rolled in one.

Keep & Level/Max

4*

• Proteus (best 4* in the game with mana block on 3)
  • Gafar (one of the best 4* snipers)
  • Merlin (solid mana control, especially if you don’t have Proteus)
  • Sabina (heals as much as Rigard + dispel)
  • Rigard and/or Tibs costume (both great)

3*

• Chochin
  • Gill-Ra
  • Bjorn
  • Guardian Bat
6 Likes

Thanks RandaPandah that was in depth. Heck yeah I can roll wit that.
Really preciate the help :grin:

1 Like