📯 Sif – Season 3 Hero – 5* Holy/Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Up for some horse trading? I got two in one 10 pull lol.

Got her, and I have the leveling materials. Will she be part my 4th yellow, that is the question

My current team (only the 5*) : Joon / vivica / ranvir

I wonder how she would do in that team

If only I could… :cry:

1 Like

I have BK. Why is sif good with him? If shes that good with him Im gonna whale to get her. But Im not sure why?

My current yellow in defense is rabbit. I also have a 3/70 Onatel waiting.

See my picture above in this thread.

Or for more details go here:

1 Like

Oh ok. That sounds like a solid composition then. But damn, I didnt get sif. Got heimdall and Fenrir so can’t complain but I like BK so much that I want sif now. Fk.

2 Likes

Regarding her Rogue talent - I assume it also kicks in only after the riposte effect, so even when she evades the counterattack is full? Could someone please confirm?

3 Likes

Wondering if anyone has her 3/70 stats yet? Would like to know where she sits in case I leave her there for a while.

1 Like

Credit to @MAGS661 for providing this screenshot:

And @Lumi and I are investigating providing stats for all of the heroes.

5 Likes

Thanks @zephyr1 and @MAGS661

Looks like she is a “Go big or go home” hero

Sorry Viv honey, you’re sitting at 70 for a while longer.

1 Like

Mmmhmmm… QoH works just as well.

5 Likes

Well, the problem with QoH is that special defense buff. It will reduce the damage dealt. So, it will work better with BK than QoH.

1 Like

Here’s the video of Sif on defense, you can see how her specials works

10 Likes

Interesting, she looks pretty tough. Like the laser beam light show special.

I think I might level her over Guin, since @Guvnor’s find with riposte pairs her better with BK… maybe?

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the video!

But most importantly, how was your meal? :yum:

4 Likes

Delicioso haha lol :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Would Sif be worth bringing up before costumed Joon for war def? I got her and was waiting for Joons last dart. Took me almost half a year to get to 5 (if I open another colour chest with chainmail and boots I shall go mad) so don’t want to get it wrong.

Tank would be Kunch, other notables are GM, Finley and either Alby or Kingston.

Maxed yellows Guin, Poseidon, Leo and Ranvir.

1 Like

Watching this thread… Wondering about the possibility of Sif as a war tank. If you find her tanking, I would love some videos!

1 Like

Same here - her def. could be higher - but i think leveled she will be good tank

I think she’ll be similar to guin where she’ll be a good tank but nothing else as far as defense goes

Offense is my biggest plan for her

2 Likes