šŸ“Æ Sif ā€“ Season 3 Hero ā€“ 5* Holy/Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Yeah looks interesting for offense more than anything. A tank she ainā€™t imo, met her +18 and she blew to bits from one horizontal match. Felt like Neith in that regard. Also purple is loaded with dispellersā€¦

But youā€™ll bring her up then? I think I might go with Joon over her for war d after all, but really like the look of her.

Also saw you were looking for Freya - you think sheā€™ll be a good supporter? I snagged her too and feel like doing her for next purple just for funs. And also cause it makes LoTL an easier choice to maxā€¦

1 Like

What color was the match?
Did she have mana or crit troops?
What were her base stats?

In my 3rd purple mono i donā€™t have a 5* healer like i do in my first 2(aeron + rigard in my first 2 purple monos which are ridiculously succesful even vs purple tanks)

So Iā€™m thinkin her + rigard#3 would work well together

Plus Iā€™m lookin at maxing sesh #2 so thinking:

Sesh2 khiona freya sartana rigard+14
Ideally though Iā€™d get enough tabbards to toss either mok arr or grimble or urs#2 in khionaā€™s spot

Defense, i literally only need 20 emblems in 2 classes to be completely done with defense and be able to emblem offense heroes in those classes so i donā€™t really want her for defense as Iā€™m not making anymore changes unless i get gm(already have emblems stashed to take him to +20)

I do think sheā€™d be a good support hero in defense though, was even thinkin her flanking sif or delilah could get pretty nuts. If i put her on defense, sheā€™d flank guin which sounds too passive but in wars vs an off color offense with a slow goin board it could get overwhelming after the first time guin or her or both fire their specials

2 Likes

Was luck enough to pull Sif yesterday, if I already have Black Knight, who should be tank and who should be flank?

1 Like

Idk if Iā€™d run the 2 together i really donā€™t see either making a good flank but i havenā€™t faced sif yet so that is purely speculation at this point

Now that I look at Guvā€™s original post it appears Sif would be tank and BK flank.

Match was purple. Maxed mana troop. Didnā€™t check her stats and that player has since removed her from the teamā€¦

My purple mono is quite strong, but they canā€™t take heavily emblemed Guin, Onatel or Justice with one match. Drake goes down from one, but is fast and the pressure is on cause his special is the most annoying thing in the world. Iā€™d place Neith right under Drake, and need to meet more Sifs to say ofc but sheā€™s not sturdy.

Can send you the vid on Line if you wanna see it :).

4 Likes

When making defense decisions i tend to look at wars and not raids

Also i would crit troop tanks

Will explain more and run some math later to have a better idea of tank possibility

Driving right now and light is green. Bbl

1 Like

Send vid
20blahblahs

1 Like

Well, I pulled Sif and now I donā€™t know what to do.

My current def team is Zimkitha-Ursena-Onatel-Kageburado-Lianna

Got BK recently and Iā€™m in process of level him up to change the center to BK-Ursena-Onatel

Is it worh to put aside Neith (next in line) to max Sif and put her in the defense? I only have one set of darts.

@Rigs give me some scenarios for using her on war raids?

Only riposte Iā€™ve ever maxed was Cyprian recently just for tournament but I havenā€™t used him or any other riposte.

Do I max her before costume Joon?

Purple is loaded with dispellers but with the exception of Kage, they are mainly dispel 3. The only safe way for them to dispel a tank Sif is to fire on a wing and then they only dispel one of the three riposters. Fire on a riposter will dispel more but will also incur damage.

Sabina is noncontact but at there many of her on one players team? Not like Rigard I imagine.

Ofc itā€™s about war D :). Still, a soft tank is a soft tank and susceptibility to purple tiles gives a hint as to how any other mono/3-2 will work.

Totally agree with crit for tanks, even though Iā€™m a bit unsure whether thatā€™s best for a riposter. I reckon, if you want to give her a shot at surviving long enough to fire.

Iā€™d be thrilled if she turned out to be awesome on D. Just havenā€™t seen it yet myself.

She also decreases damage and increases mana gains

Iā€™d use her as a support hero in place of a 2nd 5* healer since i wouldnā€™t have one thatā€™s average mana and i try not to go more than 1 slow on any team

So vivica joon drake sif malosi is the team i have planned, possibly double drakes and malosi, undecided

Other 2 yellow monos = viv+guin and viv+inari

I saw this asked before, but didnā€™t see an answer. Apologies if I missed it. If her class talent triggers, does she still reflect damage?

1 Like

I believe no.

I know marjana doesnā€™t when under mitsuko or elena buffs

Probly a weird class to put her in due to that actuallyā€¦(btw arenā€™t you in beta?)

It doesnā€™t :frowning:

Counter only does damage back based on successful hitsā€¦ Same as ā€œmissā€ damage doesnā€™t counter.

Edit:
@Rigs, it was commented on several times that Rogue = strange class for a counter heroā€¦

1 Like

She hits 809 defense maxed out on emblems so yea i wouldnā€™t tank with her either unless i didnā€™t have a better yellow tank

2 Likes

If she survives to cast her riposte may become problematic, the same way Elenas may be.

Itā€™s always annoying to be forced to bring a 4* if you have enough 5s, but I know of many people whoā€™re already using emblemed Sabinas in their anti-Guin stacks :).

Weā€™ll see how Sif turns out! I pulled her and am keeping fingers crossed sheā€™ll prove to be a better fit on D than my initial feeling (need a yellow for war D and have heaps of Rogue emblems - but it is an unfortunate class for a riposter).

Well, yes, but if she doesnā€™t survive, I guess it doesnā€™t matter what her special is! Lol sorry but that just struck me funny.

Iā€™m with Rigs and looking at her in a stack, not defense. Time will tell how well she does on defense. I hope she works for you, but only you. I donā€™t want to deal with riposters :wink:

2 Likes

Haha yupā€¦ well what I meant was that she might be trouble if she goes off - not necessarily too much trouble though. Itā€™s not a guaranteed poop fest like when doped up Ursena hits ya full on. More like Elena without the damageā€¦

Iā€™m also looking at stacking - sheā€™s got nice tiles and might be helpful keeping Jackals fragile behind in the game :).

1 Like