Season 2 Level 27 Hard - Beating Ursena

Yellow can be used, just need mana control or a dispeller.

In my video above (or linked) I took jackal, onatel, drake, Proteus and Sabina. Managed quite easily :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In that caseā€¦

Yellow and Purple Heroes I have:
Guin, Gretel, Li Xiu, Jackal+16, White Rabbit
Kage+3, Proteus+20, Merlin, Tiburtus, Cyprian, Rigard+3

I advise you to let other more experienced players to give advices on this forum. You often only misinformed people, like you did at this tournament thread. And now againā€¦

Ursena doesnā€™t cleanse any debuff, only heals herself. And the buffs of your heroes are dispelledā€¦

1 Like

You could word your responses a little more politely and a touch less condescendinglyā€¦

Just a general life hack really.

If youā€™ll note, itā€™s been a little while since I went back and played the final round of Atlantis. Clearly I mis-remembered precisely what happened with that precise elementā€¦ Not that anyone else had bothered mentioning itā€¦ So cudos for that.

As for other misinformation well Iā€™d challenge you to find even 2% of my posts to this forum containing mis-inrormation. You wonā€™t because you likely think itā€™s beneath you. But even if you did, you wonā€™t find 2%.

It is not such for a percentage, like it is for your behaviour. I say the elemental debuff works great and you come right after me contradicting with a misinformation. And youā€™ve done this few days ago again, when I advised people having Shrubbear, to set him tank. You came right after me, you said and I quote: ā€œShrubbear is obviously not a tankā€ :man_facepalming: Another misinformation, based only for your inexperienced gameplay. Because I already demonstrated is obviously a very good tank, since I have only A grade with him and I am on the leaderboard. And not only me, with him tankā€¦ So, I advise you to reconsider your behaviour and not follow me everywhere seeking contradicting and arguing. Or, Iā€™d be glad to follow me, but to learn something, because you obviously need toā€¦

1 Like

I didnā€™t contradict youā€¦ On the contrary I agreed in saying to keep going with the elemental debuff in blue (as Achilles didnā€™t have falcon).

As for shrubbear, I used the word ā€œobviouslyā€ in response to your own ā€œobviouslyā€. Your arguments for him being a tank donā€™t hold water if you extrapolate them out (example, owl and his very high defence and HP stat).
Also, Iā€™ve demonstrated equally (by that logic) that heā€™s best as a flank as Iā€™ve held A ranking tooā€¦

As for following you, grow up mateā€¦ The world doesnā€™t revolve around you.

I think itā€™s high time that you learn and accept that there are other people in this world, all of whom have thoughts and opinions. Each and every one of which they are entitled toā€¦ So how about listening and reading rather than judging and insulting.

1 Like

I also meant to ask, what battle items should be taken?

Depending on your team constituent, if you donā€™t have mana boost heroes in the team, mana potions , time stops and Revival scrolls would be essential.
Mana pots would come handy whenever the board goes awry.

1 Like

Hey everyone Iā€™m back LOL

Can a 3/70 5* survive Ursenaā€™s hits in Hard mode?

@LadyAchilles, Iā€™d suggest not taking a 3/70 5* there personally but Iā€™m just a lowly serf so Iā€™d wait for better opinions than mine. But a fully leveled, or even emblemed 4* would probably serve you much better. Good Luck!! Letā€™s us know when youā€™ve made it. I have no doubt you will!!

2 Likes

@PapaHeavy If a 3-70 is tanky enough to take several hits then I would take them. Unless they are a sniper like Kingston then I would wait for final ascension.

2 Likes

Survivability is key as advised by @PapaHeavy; note that your team would go through 2 modes (S2:27:10 hard- map like. & Titan mode),
So your team would need to withstand several hits, using non maxed hero would possibly mean you will need more item like healing pots and may get exhausted midway into the battle, depending on your team synergy, healers, deff buff and timing.
I would advise that you plan with the team that would survive as long as possible with minimal items , you may try several combo (cost 15WE and less during AR).

2 Likes

I used Boldtusk, Wilbur, Leonidas, Tarlak, Sabina when I beat it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Aunty_Krauser @PapaHeavy

Okay, the team I had in mind was a 4/1 green with Miki and Evelyn, Hansel+9, Alby+3 and Melendor. Mikiā€™s 130+ att along with Eveā€™s def down would make Alby/Hansel/Mel hit like a truck, then Alby would provide mana gen for faster special loading, plus possible revive if anyone does, Hansel constantly chopping mana and doing damage when she fills special, and Melendor to heal everyone.

But Miki and Eve are at 3/70 :frowning:

What about blue mono with Magni, KA, Grimm, Kiril and Triton?

1 Like

Both are OKā€¦ Should be like a walk in the park, even without itemsā€¦ Just pay attention, always attention, to the 5 turns. Do not buff your heroes in the last turn! ALWAYS in the first turn. Because and obviously, after the last turn (displayed on screen), your heroes get dispelled. And also pay attention in titan mode. Always seek to hit with 3 tiles the weak spot, no matter the colour. Important is to keep Ursena idle until first turn of those 5 to unleash your heavy attack again. Watch my videos if still it is something unclearā€¦

2 Likes

Tag me to it please.

Also Iā€™m thinking all mana pots plus tornadoes as my battle items, thoughts?

You already watched I think, as I saw above ā†’ Season 2 Level 27 Hard - Beating Ursena - #12 by Scarecrow

See the items I used with only 4 epic heroesā€¦ With your greens or blues, should be, as I said, like a walk in the parkā€¦

2 Likes

I just watched it, that elemental def down is amazing, Wilbur is also important.

Do you have Wilbur? Because would be much easier to keep your heroes alive, activating him always in turn 1, like Iā€™ve done.