1 Like

Ahh :stuck_out_tongue:

Well thats not Level 23 :stuck_out_tongue: thats 27 haha

Here is my completion video:

Also a thread that may be of interest:

3 Likes

Also this one:

2 Likes

4☆ healers + Ariel 3/70 (3595 Team Power)

Need more than an hour though…

Here is the highlight of my completion:

3 Likes

After several failed attempts with my so called power team, then I was with misconception that I could wear the Titan Ursena out quickly, so I decided to go with the team below

And then slowly wore her out with tiles

5 Likes

If you have an elemental defense debuff hero, than go mono and you should finish easily. I wouldn’t recommend yellow though. Or purple, obviously. So, Frida, Eve or Falcon. Even if you don’t have such a hero, I would recommend a mono with one of these colours. I’ve beaten Ursena again just for fun, using only 4 epic heroes: Anyone revisiting hard mode Ursena just for fun?

3 Likes

@Scarecrow I have Blue elemental defense down but Grimm is so squishy not sure if my mono blue team could kill her…

Kiril, Grimm+9, KA+3, Magni+3 and either Miki/Triton+11? Miki is at 3/70 only though…

1 Like

Grimm is a bit squishy yes but he hits like a truck both with his special (which gives regular defence down) and with tiles.

Also if you have a damage sharer (like Wilbur) that and a healer basically can keep him alive indefinitely

2 Likes

So using those blues, maybe replace Miki with Wilbur? But then those defense downs (Wilbur/Grimm) overwrite each other…

So what about Wilbur KA Magni Kiril and Triton or Miki?

Only if you fire them at the same time. If you stagger them you can have a perpetual defence down.

Also it’s worth noting that every 5 (?) Turns, there is a rule on the final stage which cleanses all debuffs from Ursena.

3 Likes

Oh wow I didn’t know that!

Yeah it’s that purple symbol thing on the left side is

1 Like

I have Evelyn too but she’s not maxed, She’s on 3rd ascension though.

If I used her I could do Evelyn, Buddy, Hansel, Alby, and Melendor…

Eh that doesn’t sound powerful enough lol

I also have red mono but no falcon.

Yellow can’t be used although I have Jackal and Rabbit and Guin (I wish I could)

And purple is pointless LOL

1 Like

Okay so it seems like a 4/1 stack with Wilbur is the best way to go based on what you all are saying, so now to finalize which 4 blues…

Gonna post my stack now brb

2 Likes

Yellow can be used, just need mana control or a dispeller.

In my video above (or linked) I took jackal, onatel, drake, Proteus and Sabina. Managed quite easily :slight_smile:

3 Likes

In that case…

Yellow and Purple Heroes I have:
Guin, Gretel, Li Xiu, Jackal+16, White Rabbit
Kage+3, Proteus+20, Merlin, Tiburtus, Cyprian, Rigard+3

I advise you to let other more experienced players to give advices on this forum. You often only misinformed people, like you did at this tournament thread. And now again…

Ursena doesn’t cleanse any debuff, only heals herself. And the buffs of your heroes are dispelled…

1 Like

You could word your responses a little more politely and a touch less condescendingly…

Just a general life hack really.

If you’ll note, it’s been a little while since I went back and played the final round of Atlantis. Clearly I mis-remembered precisely what happened with that precise element… Not that anyone else had bothered mentioning it… So cudos for that.

As for other misinformation well I’d challenge you to find even 2% of my posts to this forum containing mis-inrormation. You won’t because you likely think it’s beneath you. But even if you did, you won’t find 2%.

It is not such for a percentage, like it is for your behaviour. I say the elemental debuff works great and you come right after me contradicting with a misinformation. And you’ve done this few days ago again, when I advised people having Shrubbear, to set him tank. You came right after me, you said and I quote: “Shrubbear is obviously not a tank” :man_facepalming: Another misinformation, based only for your inexperienced gameplay. Because I already demonstrated is obviously a very good tank, since I have only A grade with him and I am on the leaderboard. And not only me, with him tank… So, I advise you to reconsider your behaviour and not follow me everywhere seeking contradicting and arguing. Or, I’d be glad to follow me, but to learn something, because you obviously need to…

1 Like

Cookie Settings