Scarlett talent ladder node 19 help

I’ve got Scarlett at +18 – max attack all the way – and I’m trying to decide on that 19th node. Defense bonus or healing bonus? What do you think?

1 Like

Personally, I wouldn’t do either. The last two nodes are just not worth the 110 emblems required, I would just rather start using it on another hero. But that’s just my opinion. If you still want to do it, I would vote for defense because she is very squishy. Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same! Dont do it, waist of emblems. Ive got Boldtusk on 18 and thats where hes gana stay

1 Like

Defense bonus is better, although since Scarlett is so squishy, it doesn’t help her much (but more than the healing bonus).

Crit bonus at the end can be mildly helpful, better if you have some crit troops equipped on her.

Thank you! I might just leave her as is for now at least. My first few talented heroes, Grimm and Boldtusk and Wilbur, I just went right to 20 and didn’t think about the increased expense of those final nodes. I do think they’re worth doing on some heroes depending on what the final mode is.

I just got Scarlett so will be leveling her soon, when I do manage to get her to max ascension (still need a fine glove), what nodes to do with her? She is my only other 4* red beside Kelile (who i have max)

There are 2 strategies.

1. Increase weaker stats to make an allrounder

2. Increase highest stat to get the maximum of that ability

@opener

No crit no mana - leave…

If you want go def. The marginally healing bonus isn’t worth it.

I have her maxed and she used to have a bunch of emblems. I did remove them and give them to domitia though. But before I did I tried to increase Scarlett’s defense to fight against her being so squishy. It really didn’t help and I don’t think I even got her above 600 on def. I admit I didn’t push the emblems when I saw it not working but I think she was a bad idea to start.

I know she gets a lot of love but personally I prefer Kelile. While she doesn’t hit as hard with tiles she is better all around. She also has the DoT which is nice. I know she hits 1 vs. 3 for Scarlett but personally I like her.

But since you committed to Scarlett I would agree that you should also go defense.

I know she gets a lot of love but personally I prefer Kelile. While she doesn’t hit as hard with tiles she is better all around. She also has the DoT which is nice. I know she hits 1 vs. 3 for Scarlett but personally I like her.

I think being “all around” is good and bad for a 4*, but really more bad than good. It’s good when it’s one of your first 4* heroes, but later in the game when you ascend 5s, the 4 “all-arounders” without special utility are the first to be retired. Whereas Scarlett will most likely be at least on your green titan team forever.

2 Likes

I would keep her on +18 as well.
The costs are too big for what it is worth