Rumplestilskin or Vela

Another decission help between two heroes. I am just playing 10 months, so I do not have a big variety of heroes or a big amount of upgrade sources.

I do figth with Seshat and Justcie so far, my only fully leveld 5* heroes. Mitsuko is coming in a couple of weeks and I do not have any 5* healer in sight. I already received the hint from you to ignore Perseus, what I will do. :grinning:

If Vela would not be fast I would not think about her and take Rumple. I do not care so much that Rumplestiltskin special hit is by chance, I see it as alternation. With Justice I already have someone like Vela, to attack all … what opinion do you have?

Thank you!

For first 5* blue, I would go for Vela without a doubt. While Rumple is also good, that randomness can win or lose tight battles. So he can wait a little more imo.

1 Like

Vela is useful everywhere so I would level her. She is fast and that damage accumulates quickly. I like her especially against fiery heroes - notably it turns Marjana’s special from powerful strike to wet slap.

Hmm, thank you, I think I will follow your advise despite I realy would like to use Rumple. So he will have to wait some more months. At least … Vela lokks pretty pretty. :heart_eyes:

Vela. There is no other. I curse myself for not aggressively summoning for her in January. Need proof of Vela’s worth? Just look and see on the Leaderboard at any point of the day or night for how many Top 10 defenses have her on their teams.

Seshat-Mitsuko-Justice-Vela-[Nature healer?]

This would be a really strong defense for mid- Diamond (2500-2700) cup range especially if all of those heroes were maxed and emblemed. Shoot. It could carry you over 2800 into upper Diamond with a really good healer. Maybe doesn’t have to be Nature, HOWEVER, a Melendor+C20 even as a 4* could still be a real problem for opponents when you have Justice always causing opponents to miss everything they dish out. I’ve literally given up using special skills unless its healing when I’m under Justice’s blind effect. Whatever offensive special skill strike I try to make, it misses every time. EVERY time. I call BS on that -40% accuracy Justice dishes out. It’s more like -99% accuracy.

That would be very strong offensively, as well, in my opinion.

Rumple is worth mats I like random but to play it safe go vela

You bolster me Mothra, thank you! Mitsuko is 4/25 and Vela 3/55 and I have all the necessary material to boost Vela immediately to level 4. :grinning:

And @Dudeious.Maximus … the future belongs to Rumple .

2 Likes