šŸƒ Roz ā€“ 5* Nature/ Green from Contest of Elements

New Contest of Elements (Nature) hero is released: Roz

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Roz, as well as your thoughts on Roz.

Roz

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Ranger
F
Fast
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 992 959 1960
4/90 1135 1097 2242
Origin Family
Contest of Elements Super Elemental
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Troop Strong Damage Modifier
This characterā€™s Troops deal 100% more additional damage against weaker element.
This character receives 10% less additional damage from Troops of stronger element.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Elemental Infusion Arrow
  • Deals 530% damage to the target.
  • If there are 6 or more Nature shields on the board damage is dealt to the target and nearby enemies.
  • If there are 12 or more Nature shields on the board damage is dealt to all enemies.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique heroes of the same family

Super Elemental Family

Super Elemental family makes Mono teams even stronger.
This hero enhances Nature element.

• One or more shields are enhanced to Power Gems each turn.
  • The amount is same as Nature heroes in the team. 5 Power Gems per element can be on board at the same time.

The Power Gem deal 20 damage to a random enemy each turn until it is matched. When Power Gems are matched , they deal 10 damage to a all enemies.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

Sep 2023

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Roz from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Contest of Elements (Nature) Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v51]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Roz ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Roz.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Roz and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Roz worth summoning for?

• Would you use Roz on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Roz ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Roz as an opponent?

• Would you give Roz Ranger Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Rozā€™s character design?

• If you Summoned Roz and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Roz, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Roz when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Roz, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Roz (or how many Summons youā€™ve done without receiving Roz), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If youā€™ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If youā€™d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

6 Likes

Feedback Poll - Roz (post release)

:question: Is Roz worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if youā€™re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Roz would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isnā€™t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: Rozā€™s Primary Purpose is dealing damage.

:question: What do you think of Roz compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Rozā€™s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Rozā€™s Base Stats?

Note this means Rozā€™s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Roz worth giving Ranger Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I donā€™t think so
  • Noā€¦ Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Roz is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Roz is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Roz worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Roz then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

This sounds like an OP hero on paper, but I donā€™t know now. Doesnā€™t seem all that extra special

1 Like

All elemental heroes are pretty nasty due to their passive, especially if other heroes of the same element are around. The damage from those gems accumulates quickly. I imagine she will be extremely handy in no-red 5* tourney. Otherwise decent sniper.

That said, at 0.1% chance to pull her itā€™s not advised to chase her. But maybe sheā€™ll show up in Shadow Hearts: Covenant portal sometimes before heat death of the universe ā€¦

5 Likes

So this is the nature one I would like to haveā€¦ naturally I am going to try here ā€¦but hoping sheā€™ll gracefully fall out of the portal into my rosterā€¦in her case Iā€™ll make roomā€¦
Good luck in the event and the portals!

1 Like

Now that it was changed to 6 tiles, its less likely to hit hard multiple targets on defense.

Before, it would be more often than not, that he would hit atleast 3 for 550% :wink:

At 0.1% odds, this is just a sniper with 500% attack. Sure, it can be a hit 3 hero, but you have to get more greens to appear, rendering the speed more like average than fast. This hero is a far cry from Jove or even Anne.

2 Likes

Iā€™d honestly prefer Ahmose than Roz.

1 Like

I got him on a x10 pull and he will be maxed ASAP. I finally have a reason to use Frigg again on offense ā€“ Frigg + Roz + 12 green tiles = death to defense.

2 Likes

Just did a long series of raids to try my luck with 12 green tiles appearing. I got it only once, near the end if the match. To my surprise, itā€™s not that hard to get 6 green, I had several 9s and 10s. Itā€™s just the 12th that will be rare & elusive.

6 Likes

Ridiculously good defensive hero. Itā€™s probably best to pair him with a red tank so attackers wonā€™t bring green. Put her on either wing and watch the pain unfold when attackers donā€™t get their tiles.

2 Likes

EDIT: Decided to edit my post to make it more appropriate for the thread.

I was lucky enough to pull her and I got her to 83 +15. She is very very strong. She will fall just shy of 1000 attack when fully emblemed (atk path). Iā€™ve done a couple dozen raids with her. Never once did I come close to 12 tiles. To be honest, 6 was a bit rough to find at times. So she is essentially a sniper. You cannot rely on her for the hit 3. So itā€™s a bit disappointing but itā€™s to be expected with a tile dependent hero. Now when she did meet the conditions, she can hit for 1k each enemy easily. So sheā€™s strong, but may be better on defense. Iā€™m going to replace her with liu BeI once sheā€™s maxed and see. Hope this info helps, cheers!

16 Likes

tumblr_f436e676cc7efe2092267d5f8e2d06ee_06606230_540

Congratulations! Bit jealous here :kissing_heart: I want her!!!
I tried but was unsuccessful and may try again tomorrow with the deal but still not sureā€¦may just put down my phone for a while.
So happy you got her!!!

Update: spent too much and did not get the hero I wanted Roz ā€¦did get some really decent heros but all dupesā€¦Iā€™m done with this for a whileā€¦no space anyway.
Good luck everyone!

1 Like

Isnā€™t that how it works, I would have preferred Xandrella lol. @L33tVortex12596

@Bandolivin If youā€™ve followed me here since the beginning then you would know that yes Iā€™ve been lucky, but Iā€™ve been terribly unlucky as well, especially as of late. Iā€™ve done over 3000 summons last month and chased a few heroes and I completely missed them. Or in one case, spent more than I had liked in styx. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m only buying the specials. I have done about 80 pulls in this portal and yeah, I got lucly.

Why do I share my pulls on here? Because I literally have no one else to share this with. My wife could give two ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  about this game lol. So I donā€™t bother her with it. I share my experiences with people on this board who ā€œget itā€. Iā€™m not a plant with multiple accounts. Go back and look through all my posts if you care to go that far.

9 Likes

But you could use the summons thread for your summons results ?

Maybe it would be more interesting if ppl use the specific hero threads to give some kind of feedback on heroes how they did like playing with them when maxed or if they found any good team setups and so on(maybe not like this guy who posts in every thread that this and that hero is garbage but still summons for all of them noxking or whatever hes called)
And summons in the summon thread?

2 Likes

You are correct, I will do that from now on. Main reason I posted it in here was to show the full artwork for her. Cheers!

1 Like

Anyways congrats on your pull for this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually I am in a similar positionā€¦husband rolls his eyes and says ugh! that damn game again!!!
I guess i could share elsewhere also ā€¦ at least your biggest fan isnā€™t condescending like some of the replies I have gotten in response to posts of pullsā€¦
See you in the portals my friendsā€¦ good luck!!!

Btw: Happy Forumversary

@Kenzo @PlayForFun @Tidyup @Sarah2
tag your it!

5 Likes

I can assure you that I have only one account. I do many pulls if a hero I am interested in is featured. I usually include the number of pulls I did in my post and until I become unhappy or bored with the game I will continue to do just that. I hope that the portals show you some kindness and I look forward to showering you with congratulations when and if you share your pulls.
Good luck!

3 Likes