Recommended troop level/strength for 4* troops used for 3-2, 4-1 and mono teams

I have 4* troops for all colors with a set of five 4* troops for each color. My primary troop per color is at level 20 with the rest per color are at level 1. For these level 1 troops, is there a recommend level I should have these troops when I’m doing 3-2, 4-1 or mono teams for raids, war or tournaments?

It depends on the heroes (and their mana speed) you use I‘d say. Generally speaking tho level 23 is a very good goal to achieve. An average speed hero with a lvl 23 mana troop will charge one tile faster. So they’ll charge with 9 tiles, which is the biggest difference of all mana speeds, besides a very fast hero with a lvl 11 mana troop (who then charges with 6 tiles). :slight_smile:

I’ll add that level 5 mana troops are also really important and cheap to level if you have the costume for an average speed hero.

Thanks for the responses! So getting my primary 4* troops to level 23 should be the desired goal. And it sounds like having my other 4* troops used in mono color teams or 3-2/4-1 teams should be at level 5.

It also seems that you’re saying that if I have a very fast mana hero as part of my mono team they would benefit from having a 4* level 11 troop supporting them. That’s good advice as more very fast heros have been added to the portal.