Question about Master Lepus

Why Master Lepus has -20% defense when his special skill is on? Doesnt make any sense. Lower his defense by 50 points or so if you like, like Magni for example, or lower his attack, but this… I mean Lianna probably has even a stronger hit but her defense is pretty solid. So why this defense ‘‘issue’’ with Master Lepus. Just dont get it.

Master Lepus and the other two bunnies had the 20% defense debuff on their release to keep them balanced to the core heroes.

If it would have been released now (and not very early in the game) not only they wouldn’t have their negative status effects but they would had something as slowing mana generation or stuff.

To me the easter heroes could be balanced aswell with the other core heroes as the game is evolving towards many new status effects.

2 Likes

Is this thread supposed to be a gameplay question or buff request?

1 Like

Believe it or not but the bunnies actually used to be pretty mediocre, when they were initially released they gave themselves a -25% def ailment, and Lepus was average speed instead of fast (Jack was slow! lol): 1.11 Release Notes & Status

Balance changes:

• Master Lepus - Special defense reduction from -25% to -20%, mana speed from average to fast, base attack slightly increased;
  • Jack O’Hare - Special defense reduction from -25% to -20%, mana speed from slow to fast, base attack slightly increased;
  • Squire Wabbit - Special defense reduction from -25% to -20%, base attack slightly increased;

IMO the way they are now is fine, I like how high their attack stats are while still being fast. The def- drawback is kinda nice as it makes you think before tap tap tapping as most do. There are certainly much worse heroes than the bunnies in those respective rarities.

1 Like

In fact Master Lepus does as twice damage as Magni thanks to the splash damage. He’d be overpowered without this debuff.

1 Like