Question about marjana

She is gorgeous! I spare no resources and no emblems spent on its development. Strong, versatile. This girl is fire! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

and feed the rest of the hero’s/costumes you already have leveled…

Went over my head. I’m a little slow

Rana looks to you)))

2 Likes

after you hit your credit max and you FINALLY have the hero you want, you have a lot of trash to feed to your beloved new shiny hero’s

1 Like

@ArktikaTF I like my Marjana too)) She is better than some HoTMs)

1 Like

Ohhh nicely done. Forgot about that one. Thanks.

Got it lol yea for sure

I thought you meant I’d eat my already leveled and costumed heroes so i was really confused. Didnt know if you thought I’d rage quit or somethin like that.

I get it now though lol yea 100%. Luckily i have magni and domitia and a few other heroes who still need costumes so hopefully the many pulls will result in at least somethin i dont have, but we’ll see

Interesting. How comes that you didn’t spend emblems on Marjana but on a screenshot she is emblemmed to 18th level?

@SuuriKoira she is also Russian as us, and I think than she means than she do not regret any spent emblems on her)

1 Like

I could guess by a screenshot. :slight_smile:

Makes sense. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And of course you have a 1.3% chance to dodge the monthly interest charge

I said I didn’t regret spending all those emblems on it! Perhaps you just don’t understand me. This is why I rarely participate in discussions. Google translator doesn’t seem to like or understand me )))

1 Like

@SuuriKoira @rilian Да, ребята, я русская ))) Ну, гугл транслит такой косой, что просто беда )))

No regrets…

2 Likes

Sucks btw. Hopefully somebody can provide some help with that

1 Like

@JonahTheBard is very nice and never refuses to help when I ask for his help. But I can’t continue to bother him with trifles. It’s not beautiful

1 Like

He likes to be bothered. I bother him all the time.

@JonahTheBard

See?

2 Likes

I heard there was trifle?

1 Like

Yea Arktika is havin translation issues

Said you typically help with that

1 Like