Poll; Which hero should you always bring against a Titan

Exactly! That’s right!

Same here with Tarlak and Wu. Although I’m toying with Wu on purple. But Tarlak has so much better survivability and has no miss chance (matters greatly for stunning).

If I had Miki he’d win though, which is why I voted for him.

But Tarlak deserves more love!

1 Like

It depends what titan you have.

My main allt has wu, ranvir, tarlak and miki. Junior allts only have wu.

I bring Gazelle to all titans now and have seen that my scores are consistently higher using her rather than Miki. I don’t know how to explain the increase other than I figure her 100% on specials, in addition to tiles, helps to make up the difference from the extra 30% that Miki gives on tiles only. I always take time stops as well so the titan never gets a big hit in on Gazelle. And I take enough mana potions that her special is always active. Or maybe I’ve just been really lucky with titans ever since pulling her :thinking:

1 Like

I’ve experienced the same. I bring BT to buff her attack and that seems to work really well. I love Gazelle :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I use Wu Kong for most titans, and then four heroes of the more damaging color. But if it is a holy titan, I will replace Wu Kong with Wilbur and use dark heroes for the remaining four places.