Pirates of Corellia heroes

Personally I think season 2 with Atlantis summon destroyed all event heroes pulling. I mean what is the point to even try to pull some specific hero? There even is not increased chance to get them like it is in Atlantis summon. Panther? Guinevere? Red Hood? Rana? Nice to have but we see that replacements are coming. Different but still replacements.

2 Likes

As much as I agree with your post I disagree in one point:

Boomer (I don’t have him but raided him several times) is (for me) the most useless hero in the game. His stat distribution is incredibly bad and his special does nearly no damage. The defense buff also felt worthless most of the time. He is my #1 worst 4* hero in the game.

5 Likes

All the colorspecific debuff heroes are still insane for titans because they stack with normal debuff. There are no Atlantis heroes that can decrease armor by such a huge amount like Jackal, Falcon, Panther.

1 Like

You are totally right. If Jackal and Falcon you can somehow get then Panther is hard nut. Have to be very lucky or spend lot of money. I tried last time, did not get. 10 pull next time, no more.

Maybe you didn’t notice but I think it could be nice idea if they could increase chance to get event heroes. Atlantis summon has it, events also need same thing.

2 Likes

I this would only be the second time i have had the pirates. It was the event when i first started playing… i was awful at it.
Would someone please remind of the best 2 couple stack for it… i might be rubbish at it again depending on the stacks required

This link should probably be bookmarked

I typically double up on the mobs and add a 5th hero that is strong against the boss

4 Likes

Yes, Ill agree, he kinda sucks.

But, I don’t spend a whole lot on summons…my hero pool is limited. I pulled him on a titan loot coin during summons and later, subsequently maxed him. Now, I don’t use him often, but sometimes when tripling up on a yellow titan, or better yet, a yellow tank…he, in combination with Kiril/BT and/or a piece of the ramming pulverizer trio, and his fellow dark(s) can do substantial damage to an enemy team.

Every maxed hero can fill a niche or service a need. It really just depends on what type of account you’re playing (free vs cheap vs pay). So bottom line, I probably wouldn’t spend on any of these guys, but your experience may vary. :thinking:

1 Like

Ok so consensus is save my gems/epic hero coins for next event? I wish we could use our epic hero coin for the Atlantis heroes.

I have Sargasso from the last event he is still 1/1 :)) the only one witch i have lvled up and make use of is Peter who can be helpfull in war

The colour of choose and staking will be Yelow,Red and blue so you are looking for Grimm paks , gormeks and kelile , for interm , for rare maibe , banes paks and valens or maibe from the last event 3* team bearden and for the bigg 5* your choise , nothing fuss about , as the heroes are not the same caliber as the other events , so from my point of view will be the chase for mats and that is it …

And Peters got completely trumped by Hansel. If you didn’t get Hansel, though, Peters is still good.

Unlike Guardians, there are no “gotta have” heroes in Pirates. Locke is to me the most intriguing for raids and wars. Kestrel is solid, and Sargasso isn’t bad after his recent buffs.

5 Likes

I only have Sabina healer , can I use it? Team Sabina - Triton - BT - Sonya - Wukong. Will I have problems in reflecting with Sabina ??

Locke’s dispell is very handy.

You cant pull event heros with coins…

1 Like

Since Sabina is a healer you shouldn’t have a huge problem.

She will probably be safe because her mana will fill faster than the reflect will hurt.
You just have to watch out if she is low on health, she might be in trouble if there is a huge cascade or hit purple diamond.

I have won with Rigard before - his debuffing meant I did not need to bring antidotes.

You are correct. My bad. I also remember pulling a couple event symmons, hoping for Peters. But the point remains. You can find a use for any hero.

I think you have to take out Sabina. You have Boldtusk and Triton already. Why do you need more healers? I know Triton is not a healer but he gives huge heal buff. Should be enough. Also you have Sonya what dispels opponent same like Sabina does. And you also have Wu Kong.

With Sabina you will not do any damage from tiles. In the end you will have huge problems, not enough striking power. Instead of Sabina you need some attacker.

Just my thoughts…

1 Like

johnboy29
@Builderbooo

I’m really in trouble, but I’ll try two ways, thanks for the advice =)

Does anyone have screenshots of the stats on the hero cards for the pirates event?

We have all the heroes’ cards here:

http://7ddgaming.com/heroes/

Tick the “Events” category in the search box to more quickly bring up the Pirates cards.

1 Like