Paladin emblems - Justice or Guardian Falcon?

Onatel, Chao and Justice would be awesome… You will then have fast, average and slow mana. Onatel and Chao can keep your enemy heroes mana in control, also all of them will benefit from Onatel’s elemental link. Generally, when I use 3-2, I always use two healers, one in each colour. Yellow is the only one where I don’t have any healers (maybe if I ever get Vivica from TC20), so in your case that small health bonus will be beneficial. :slight_smile:

Here’s two example that I just recorded now for you while filling my raid chest. Ofcourse, a lot of luck was involved too, but you get the point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ThePirateKing, Awesome videos… And very impressive! Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

My pleasure. Happy gaming. :slight_smile:

Only for the next 6-8 months though, in the high tiers. My defence is already filled with +9 five stars… rendering those +20 4 stars less useful.

That said, in wars the 4stars still shine and will for a long while.

My theory on emblem priority:

My 5 star defence team gets first dibs
My 4 stars on my A mono teams get next dibs
5stars on mono attack A teams get next dibs

As I acquire or ascend 5stars to replace a-team 4stars, I reset and redistribute emblems If I have a hero of that class on any A strike team (Caedemon got reset when he moved off A green team - replaced by Lianna) and his emblems went to Zim when she reached 4/80)

Finally, if I haven’t got a 4/5 star hero worth the emblems (sorcerer) they go to a worthy 3 star

2 Likes

Justice is at 4-62 now. But I paused her to help with some war depth. Maxing a five star takes so many feeders the last 20 levels.

At this point I know I’ll give some emblems to Justice cause my defense team needs her. Then we’ll go with falcon.

Clearly justice will be my best tank for now but I do have several 4 star heroes with higher defense at this time. Justice’s defense is 749. Boldtusk +15 is at 804. Wilbur +13 is 764. And Boril +5 is 810. Who’s the better tank?

3 Likes

Justice will have much high HP than Boldy. Wilbur is not a great tank.

Boril with emblems is pretty decent but much easier to reverse than Justice as dispellers are much more common than cleansers.

Justice is the best of the bunch, or will be when maxxed.

Here’s mine, just as food for thought.

5 Likes

I used to have my paladin emblem on Justice because it was my tank of choice, but most of the time my defence team is not the serious one, and for wars and my strategy Elkanen is simply better (and i have more emblems, lol).

So i used a reset token and moved all them to Falcon and never regret it.

I daily use him, and almost never use Justice.

2 Likes

I have falcon at 19, absolute beast! For raids, war, and especially titans. I went all the way health/defense.

2 Likes

I am choosing attack/defense with falcon. I use him mostly on titans (and war bench) and once you get into double digits on titans and given the tile damage priority, that is why I chose that path.

Built to withstand the toughest green titans…

9 Likes

He stacks with Wilbur?

Wilbur has normal def down, Falcon has elemental def down, so they stack. No question my damage on green titans is the highest :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t have falcon
But I have Frida and jacakal. So they are the same. Thanx

Slightly off-Topic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::
I’ve seen your talent-grid screenshot and thought “How the heck did he do this?”. So i’ve opened the game, and tried the usual gesture to zoom out - and it worked! Thank you for this, it’s nice to know for me.

2 Likes

Saw how to do it here in the forum :slight_smile: - quite a useful place would say - this forum saved me many hours on different topics instead of trying to invent the hot water by myself - quite a lof of people with constructive opinions

@BlubbaLubb I was wondering that myself a while back. I discovered it completely by accident.

Gat last justice is 4.79

I think will make her attack beast the best way possible

I want her to punish the enemy. She is sturdy enough anyway. She just needs to stand on her own feet…

Is that even possible? To make her attack beast like azlar?

I think justices best purpose is the blind not the damage. So I would probably emblem her def and health not attack. The talent bumps are % of stats so you get more out of the higher stats increases. More bang for your buck.

Overall I recommend talents on falcon more. He wears them so well and he’s invaluable on green titans.

2 Likes

I think she is good enough defence wise. What she really needs is to punsih hard. Like ursuna

I don’t have enough embelmes to make her onto attack machine so she wint used so much sadly
So she is plus seven now
She does have 640 attack now. With 20 percent up from troops she can do something but not enough

If defense is important, then go ahead with Justice.

If not, Falcon does great work on challenges and green titans.

1 Like