🏅 [Oct 20, 2019] 27th Raid Tournament! — 4* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

Glass cannons. Debating whether to class Scarlett and proteus to +6. Hope defense doesn’t stay E grade.

1 Like

Will try as you suggest. Nothing to lose as expectations are low for this tournament on defense :slight_smile:

This is a super dumb question because I’ve been playing so long, so don’t judge…I already know…what exactly are all of the buffs? (I Said no judging please) I just want to be sure I’m not on the wrong track cause I haven’t seen much improvement in my attack in past raids.

1 Like

I have Cadmon jackal Hansel and Proteus full and I can raise another red for the team … Can you help me with the defense?
@zephyr1

Memo to myself: MAX KELILE!!! Ouch.

My alt has Boldie, no better 4* maxed and I even have to go with a 3* there, lol…

There is no such things as dumb questions :grin:

Check this useful thread, which details each buffs and ailments in the game :

3 Likes

I would put them in the following order considering color, specials and mana speed:

Caedmon Falcon Li Cyprian Scarlett

Li is a really good tank and together with Cyprian it is a nasty combo in 4* territory. As Scarlett is fast you can put her on wing. As there is no blue you could even swap Falcon and Cyprian if you want Cyprian to protect Caedmon instead of Scarlett.

1 Like

What does this phrase mean? Doing high or low damage? Sry I’m no native speaker.

1 Like

Thank you and you’re right, Li Xiu is tankier than Cyp despite his emblems oO

Glass cannon means: fires hard, but is fragile.

2 Likes

Best team I can assemble. I was guessing fpr the left wing between Berden + 11, Baltazhar + 6 and 3.50 Nashgar. I also considered playing with Kashhrek 3.60 as flank but I don’t think I am gonna get many reds against me so I prefer a faster hitter team. Instead of a punching bag.

My defense score will depend of Danza’s performance.

1 Like

When I was still lower Colen as my best red was part of my defense team.Thought as you and put him on the wing. Got advice from my team mate and switched Colen to flank position. My cups went from 1200 to 1400 (and staying there) in about 2 days with almost doing nothing.

Pretty clear he fired much more often helping winning my defense. In this range of trophies Colen only needed to fire once to make a big difference.So I never put slow mana on wing position again.

1 Like

I would keep Caedmon (druid skill is useful in bloody battle…170 extra life per minion) in as debuffer and would swap in Gafar or Proteus for HuTao. Has Gafar fast mana and is he sturdyier than Proteus? Take him.

HuTao has a great effect but he is slow and his revive won’t work this week.

1 Like

Would not do this. Scarlett gets a higher dodge chance at 4 or 7. Why 6? Probably 4 for Scarlett.I don’t have her but I don’t like her either.I know she is useful this tourney.

Proteus emblems only for him to live longer.

@Vikingblood80 Since ice is the banned element, you could put Colen at tank since he won’t have to worry about ice being stacked against him.

2 Likes

@Olmor Yeah, I am not gonna put Sumi at tank because that will mess up my counterattack formation. I most likely will switch Colen to tank today.

1 Like

My bad, totally forgot about that :rofl:
Proteus is in then

Thanks for pointing it out :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, decided to go as is. Seeing too many maxed 4* teams, doubt I’ll be able to make it to Friday.

2 Likes

?!

1 Like

Yeah thinking about this.

1 Like

Looks like Matty ice might miss his 1st game of his career. Injury plagued today vs rams. Stump the Shwab is gonna bring them around and make a big-time playoff push!!!

1 Like

Cookie Settings