šŸ… [Oct 20, 2019] 27th Raid Tournament! ā€” 4* Bloody Battle, No Ice/Blue

I donā€™t think the latter two will affect you. Your opponent is based on your top heroes that meet the rule.

But this too is my problem. I have emblems on others that I wonā€™t use, namely Rigard +18, Buddy +18, and Gaderius +19. Those will tank me higher. And my better 4* heroes these days are green which is week against red (I expect a red attack with blue out). I donā€™t suspect this tournament will go well for me.

For now, Iā€™m going here but will likely change. I donā€™t like it.

3 Likes

I was mostly taking about my attacking team :laughing:
I bring these 3 everywhere with huge success.
Thatā€™s why i donā€™t expect a great performance, be it on offense or defense :rofl:
Iā€™ll need to try some combinations of heroes i am not playing often.

2 Likes

Better than a Birds fan @ApollosEmpire. Their secondary is worse than my SH defense :joy:

2 Likes

Donā€™t expect to do very well on defense, but letā€™s seeā€¦

Colen is slow manaā€¦so I would swap him with Hansel.

But very squishy and on flank very small chance to surviveā€¦?

Going with emblemed guardians and the emblemed cat!

3 Likes

Hi @Scarecrow I was just wondering - is Boldtusk (+18) emblems SUCH a bad choice in a mono red stack. I know the healing wonā€™t work - but the +48% Attack is still nice isnā€™t it?
Not sure?
Would be Colen-Wilbur-BT-Falcon-Scarlett

Cheers

But a higher chance as if blue was allowed.

2 Likes

Glass cannons. Debating whether to class Scarlett and proteus to +6. Hope defense doesnā€™t stay E grade.

Screenshot_20191020-083415_Empires

1 Like

Will try as you suggest. Nothing to lose as expectations are low for this tournament on defense :slight_smile:

This is a super dumb question because Iā€™ve been playing so long, so donā€™t judgeā€¦I already knowā€¦what exactly are all of the buffs? (I Said no judging please) I just want to be sure Iā€™m not on the wrong track cause I havenā€™t seen much improvement in my attack in past raids.

1 Like

I have Cadmon jackal Hansel and Proteus full and I can raise another red for the team ā€¦ Can you help me with the defense?
@zephyr1

Memo to myself: MAX KELILE!!! Ouch.

My alt has Boldie, no better 4* maxed and I even have to go with a 3* there, lolā€¦

There is no such things as dumb questions :grin:

Check this useful thread, which details each buffs and ailments in the game :

3 Likes

I would put them in the following order considering color, specials and mana speed:

Caedmon Falcon Li Cyprian Scarlett

Li is a really good tank and together with Cyprian it is a nasty combo in 4* territory. As Scarlett is fast you can put her on wing. As there is no blue you could even swap Falcon and Cyprian if you want Cyprian to protect Caedmon instead of Scarlett.

1 Like

What does this phrase mean? Doing high or low damage? Sry Iā€™m no native speaker.

1 Like

Thank you and youā€™re right, Li Xiu is tankier than Cyp despite his emblems oO

Glass cannon means: fires hard, but is fragile.

2 Likes

Best team I can assemble. I was guessing fpr the left wing between Berden + 11, Baltazhar + 6 and 3.50 Nashgar. I also considered playing with Kashhrek 3.60 as flank but I donā€™t think I am gonna get many reds against me so I prefer a faster hitter team. Instead of a punching bag.

My defense score will depend of Danzaā€™s performance.

1 Like

When I was still lower Colen as my best red was part of my defense team.Thought as you and put him on the wing. Got advice from my team mate and switched Colen to flank position. My cups went from 1200 to 1400 (and staying there) in about 2 days with almost doing nothing.

Pretty clear he fired much more often helping winning my defense. In this range of trophies Colen only needed to fire once to make a big difference.So I never put slow mana on wing position again.

1 Like