đŸ”” [Nov 3, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

No items were needed between Red Hood’s minions and the Queen’s taunts.

7 Likes

I really should start taking vids of these events, tried to take a screenshot at the last second and activated Siri, when Siri closed tried again and locked the device, oh well, too early in the AM I guess.
My team was Triton, Tiburtus, Thorne (4-50), Justice (2-60), Chao. All max except the noted ones. I spent 10 med healths and 5 Time stops and everyone made it through with near full health. This is the first time completing this trial. Trainer kickstarted Ariel.

6 Likes

Congrats @notyou87!!! Well done!! It’s always worth trying, even if you fail. It’s the best way to learn. Plus if you don’t fail you get 16 extra emblems!!

6 Likes

Only notable change was Justice maxed. I ran Justice, Frida, Cyp, Sonya, Tibs.
Brought extra healing pots small/medium, arrows and axes.
1st 2 rounds went super smooth, but on the boss round Lianna was tough to take down. I got a few lucky diamonds and just squeaked through with only Frida standing.
Trainer went to Miki

5 Likes

Justice3/70, Richard+3, Evelyn+7, Seshat4/40, Sonja+8 - Last time I hat Zyprian instead of Seshat. With one more sniper it seemed a lot easier. Justice blinding the bosses worked. And when Justice and Sonja went down I used one titan shield to cover my 3 heroes. I also used one dragon storm. The emblems will be stocked for Seshat and Richard, the 3* trainer went to Miki, who is on 3/62 now, with AM ready to go.

3 Likes

Standup paddalin? :wink:

Screenshot_20191103_170210

3 Likes

Team for this challenge :
4/44 Lianna - 2/60 Khagan - +18 Sonya - +1 Tibs - 3:60 Chao
Minor change for last time, Khagan in for Cyprian
And totally forgot to switch my troops
 again :rofl:
Changed items as well, putting Dragon Banner, 2x Health pots and Miracle scroll in place of the usual CP, as i need those CP for challenges and quite short on mats.

Had a great board to start, so could finish 3 waves without real trouble and managed to get to boss waves with a few HP gone, all special ready and a blue and a purple diamond.

Needed all items, as Richard and Lianna unleashed a few times each, but it went pretty great, Richard falling first, and then Lianna and Chao on consecutive turns.

Emblem waiting for Lianna
Pal emblems waiting for a 5* or another 4* not named Cyprian :joy:
Trainer waiting for Valeria’s last tier

4 Likes

Last time:

This time:

Was a bit leery of dropping Red Hood, but I shouldn’t have worried. Seshat is a big girl who can take care of herself, and the two Paladin ice hulks are being buffed by big, burly Ares, so the potions largely went to the Queen, and Ares a bit after Lianna shot him in the face.

Excellent timing is excellent.

5 Likes

I have no healer on my team for this, or do you mean if I activate Triton special first, then use a healing potion, it will also give me extra healing?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, here is your answer

3 Likes

Wasn’t this my exact message from above? lol
Either way, yes it is and it helped me a lot knowing it

2 Likes

Same team as last time, with two more ranks on QoH.

• On the bench: Falcon, Sonya, Cyprian, Frida 3.70, Lianna 3.70, Triton, Jack, Chao, and Tibs
  • Up and coming: Buddy #2 4.53 (so slow) and Neith 3.1

Got to the bosses with all but QoH and Buddy ready–which is fine, she already had a full compliment of minions and I want to keep Buddy on a different casting interval from Athena and Arthur. I also had a diamond to make on the board.

Screenshot_20191103-115621

Lianna took the minions off of Queen and Richard got a swing in before dropping due to a green tile match.

Chao also took a poke at Queen, but did not survive the tiles that followed. Arthur then directed Lianna to pack up her bow, so she wouldn’t be late for the quest completion splash screen.

Trainer will probably go to Neith. Emblems will go to QoH and Athena, both of whom will rank up, though I will be waiting a little (about to start Advanced Mine 10, which will take most of my food).

3 Likes

@MD-DC Seshat is a one woman undead army. She has her MREs and whatever she needs to keep those minions up and rolling.

3 Likes

This one wasn’t too much trouble this time. This isn’t my one best of my trial teams so I brought arrows and axes to give me a head start on the bosses. I took out Richard first and used the space to ghost tiles to charge everyone. I have the mats for Triton so hopefully he will be ready to replace Tyrum the next time around. I’m probably going to keep giving Ranger emblems to Jack until I can level Seshat then move them over. I don’t have a good Paladin so I’m sitting on almost 400 emblems until I get one. I’ll be ready for final ascension for Magni once Frostmarch pops up so I’m saving my trainers for him.

4 Likes

My favorite quest. Easy peasy. Completed in 5 minutes.

5 Likes

All I know is, when i get around to maxing Tibs, he will be replacing Tyrum in this trial. Having Tibs for this one will be very helpful on my main.

1 Like

My team this time:

• Thorne 4^80
  • Tiburtus +19
  • Sonya +19
  • Cyprian 3^60
  • Gunnar 3^50

Compared to last time, Sonya is up five talents, Tiburtus is up one, Thorne is maxed (up from 4^47), and Cyprian is in for Berden 3^50.

The Tiburtus+Thorne combo continues to be effective, and I don’t regret maxing Thorne just for that. Three blue heroes against mobs with green isn’t ideal, but the specials work well. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and a blue diamond on the board. Fired everyone but Cyp at Lianna, then a dragon and a bomb to blunt the attacks. I saved Cyp to fire after the bosses built up some mana. He was able to riposte Richard twice, which was way helpful. Even with spirit link active, Chao took out Gunnar, and then Lianna killed Sonya, but by then, then dragon had burned through, and I fired another dragon and bomb, killing Lianna and Richard. Chao went down with tiles soon after.

Both Tiburtus and Sonya are on the expensive final node, so no movement there. Trainer hero to a second Sonya, my best blue option atm. I know spirit link and riposte aren’t great together, but Cyp was really great this time. It’s my first time really using him, since he came to my roster late. I would max him, but Sartana is going to 3^70 first. Khagan is my next red project, so he may replace Gunnar by next time anyway.

5 Likes

I went at this quest and my first gut feel was “ugh, not my best.” Turns out I was worried about nothing.

I went in with:

• Seshat 4.80+6
  • Richard 3.70
  • Buddy 4.70+18
  • Tibertus 4.70
  • Triton 4.70

I saw no healers and was worried. Rather, I only used one large health pot. Going into the last battle, I had 3 minions on Everton but Triton (who was the one that needed the pot). More emblems for the inventory (not my main focus now) but they’ll go to Seshat until she’s +7; no idea on paladin emblems as I haven’t used a single one yet.

Call me an idiot but I used the trainer hero on Agwe. Until recently, I wasn’t leveling heroes much and Agwe was new. He paused at 4.55 but I thought he might do well as an AoE blue in the raid tournament. Let’s see if that decision pays off.

4 Likes

@littleKAF As long as you have Seshat, it’s all good and a bag of potato chips. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

All I know is, when i get around to maxing Tibs, he will be replacing Tyrum in this trial. Having Tibs for this one will be very helpful on my main.

:slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes