🏅 [Nov 10, 2019] 30th Raid Tournament! — 5* Bloody Battle, No Fire/Red

Bloody Battle without fire is as if they nerfed Gravey to death. Just the meta without the best hero.

Glad to see Zimi and the new Blacky are also out.

X my fingers that I won’t face too many Yunan, Horgh and Kadilen tanks. I think, this is the tourney where Kadilen and even Margaret could shine.

Any green reflection or any non red anti green strategy out there?

I guess anyone relies on his/her best and fast heroes. For one, I always was successful in bloody battle with my 2 Drake and Joon. If I get those needed tiles in time, it is game over. Though I always fear the emblemed rogues. I lost against 2 talented rogues, simply because I couldn’t hit them and I wasted my specials.

So, my advice for everyone’s defense this tournament, is to have at least one talented rogue.

2 Likes

rogue-monk-mono-holy
Screenshot_20191110_155031

2 more talented rogues are red.

2 Likes

HORGHALL+4 - ELKANEN - BUDDY (no emblems :pensive:) - ELKANEN - KINGSTON+9…or ELKANEN - BUDDY - HORGHALL+4 - KINGSTON+9 - ELKANEN???:thinking::thinking::thinking:

No Evelyn, no Zeline or Kadilen here; 2nd Kingston and Lianna only at 3/70 :sob::sob::sob:

Elk Bud Horgh King Elk
should it be…

It is bloody battle. With Kingston tank (very talented I see + fighter) is likely will kill 2 enemy heroes before he dies. And in bloody battle is the only thing matters for victory. You kill first, you win. I wouldn’t set Horgall at all, neither Elk. Kingston tank and another 4 fast snipers.

1 Like

Let’s see how well Horghall tank works when there are no reds attacking.

4 Likes

SO, heres a serious question- is aegir any good in a bloody battle? Ik his healing won’t work, but I’m wondering about his shared damage and def up…

No. His only impact would be to let your heroes bleeding out without having them charge any faster due to him absorbing the central tiles… letting them exposed to attacker’s special skills.

1 Like

Argh! It’s as if these rules were specifically designed to keep me down :rofl:
This is pretty much what i’ve got. If I buy the tournament package I should be able to finish Kingston (or at least get him close) and put him in. I’m seriously contemplating tanking w/ Alby just b/c he is green, sturdy, and will charge my other heroes faster. At least it will entertain me (and opponents) with my little experiment

The only other options I have for elk are LJ+11 or an untalanted Gaderius. Only talented rogue I have is Marj and she’s out. I do have Peters but in a 5* tourney?

Top team is what I have set now, the 2nd 4 heroes are possible replacements. The rest of the 5s I own are healing/resurrection heroes and red. @Scarecrow @Aunty_Krauser et @zephyr1 any advice for me. Bloody battles always give me troubles.

Ty x 20 I appreciate that. It makes 100% sense now. He’s actually a big liability lol.

1 Like

@FraVit93 - any advice you want to give, I’ll definitely take into consideration. A couple posts up are the 8 heroes (9-aegir)

I would have set kadilen at tank, flanked her with magni and Leo and put the purples to the wings.

2 Likes

How about

Sesh Magni Kad Ranvi Sarta

???

2 Likes

I would let your Kadilen tank, with Magni and Seshat next to her. Other fast hitters could follow…

I would set my defense as Sartana - Magni - Kadilen - Seshat - Ranvir
Kadilen and autoattacks should lower an attacker’s health enough for your snipers to finish them.

6 Likes

Going like this - hope for A defense

4 Likes

Here we go!!! Thanks for the input everyone… Mucho appreciated

3 Likes

What do you think?

Screenshot_20191110_171621

The you-shall-not-charge team.

3 Likes