Troop Rarities Allowed
:fire: :snowflake: :new_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:
No Nature/Green
:five: :star:
or lower
:four: :star:
or lower

:dizzy: Special Rule: Bloody Battle

Healing, revival, and similar effects have no effect!

=> Click Here for Log of Past Tournaments

:left_speech_bubble: Before and During the Tournament: Share & Discuss Your Teams, Thoughts, Feedback, and Questions!

:speaking_head: Some topics to start off with:

• Do this week’s restrictions on hero/troop rarity and elements make your bench depth better or worse suited to this Raid Tournament than Regular Raids?

• Are there heroes you’re likely to use for this Tournament that you normally don’t make use of anymore?

• Are there heroes you plan to power level for this Tournament, or level before the next time a Tournament like this one rolls around?

• What are you thinking about using for your Defense Team?

• Are there heroes you expect to see on Enemy Defenses that you think you’ll have a harder time dealing with than usual because of the restrictions or special rule in this Tournament?

• Which of your heroes will you be likely to use on your Attack Teams?

• Will the restrictions or special rule of this Tournament change your usual approach to color stacking or team building?

• Are there elements of this week’s Tournament that are unclear to you?

• Do you have feedback on the Tournament matchmaking?

:clipboard: Defense Team Tracking

Hat tip to @wineybrit for originating this thread idea with the second Raid Tournament

When posting, include:

• Which day of the Tournament is it?
  • How may times have you been attacked today, and in total?
  • What is your Defense Team’s win/loss record today, and in total?
  • What Defense Grade does your Defense Team have?
  • Which heroes make up your Defense Team?
  • What is the Team Power of your Defense Team?
  • What is your current Tournament Score and Ranking?

:gem: After the Tournament: Share Your Results & Rewards!

• What was your score and ranking?

• What did you get for loot?

:world_map: Guide to Raid Tournaments

An overview of how Raid Tournaments work, including Special Rules and Restrictions, Attacking, Matchmaking, Defense Grade, Scoring, and Rewards.

=> Click Here for: :medal_sports: Raid Tournaments – Overview, Attacking, Matchmaking, Scoring, Restrictions, Special Rules, and Rewards

:thinking: Feedback on Raid Tournaments

Please note this important announcement from SG about the reduced loot:

:link: Related Threads

For all related links, please see the guide thread below:

=> Log of Past Tournaments

3 Likes

I think a 2* very fast tournament!!

2 Likes

I’m going with 5* buff booster no purple.
I also think @zephyr1’s gonna kill us if we start spamming this thread with predictions every Saturday night :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d like to see a 3* tournament. It’s been about 2 weeks since costumes were introduced and, based on odds, most awarded were 3*. This would be a good time to use them.

1 Like

Ugh. I’m still trying to forget the last 3* tournament. I placed better this past week with no 5*s than I did two weeks ago with my loaded bench of rares. I do almost have Hawkmoon’s costume maxed though…

1 Like

This who I am taking on my main:

My nature roster isn’t all that great anyway. Might change it though and maybe take out Sumi and put in my maxed Sonya instead…

2 Likes

I’m not sure yet but I think I’ll go with
Proteus - Wilbur - Misandra - Cyprian - Grimm.

IMO no green means it’s useful to put a blue tank, and possibly go all blue. I hesitate to add Kiril to the mix. He’s a healer but his bonus attack/defense may be useful.

None of these heroes are fully leveled up and I plan to focus on Wilbur who I think should be useful for this tournament as well as for many other things, including the Christmas challenge.

2 Likes

Best tank - Richard

Best flanks - Alice, Alasie, Finley, Magni, Lepus, GM, Kage, Victor, Misandra

Best wings - Alice! , Seshat, GM, Kage, Lepus, Zimkitha, Marjana

Another choice for an efficient tank, is a talented Athena or Misandra. Or Thorne, if you have none of those.

5 Likes

give me black knight as a tank all day long.

I setup with what I have so far…

4 Likes

I dunno …

… I have a good feeling about this …

1 Like

My history on tournament defense is pretty dismal. Trying this set up. Not sure about Sonja. I have Wilbur +7 or GM +5.

Use your Gravemaker, he’s a hundred times better than Sonya. His dot comes in handy in blood battle

2 Likes

Thinking about this Defense here…
Other choices include these guys

I feel that I have a decent Defense set but please let me know if there’s anything else I could do…
@Scarecrow you told me to check with you first lol so here’s what I have that don’t fall into the heal category.

Edit- I’m considering putting Emblems on Richard and pulling from aegir …??? Thoughts?

I’m not sure if you are the one who I talked with, about those emblems. I know I told someone :smile: If Aegir is not your tank, then definitely you should give the emblems to Richard, only atk path (has a few anyway; where is not atk, then def).

About your defense - Seshat, Magni, Richard, Sartana, Marjana.

P.S. Just I fought a Marjana as wing; 3 dodge in a row. Imagine my words coming out from my mouth :rofl:

2 Likes

It was me actually… Gotcha ! Thanks

GOT RICHARD TO 7 SO FAR… NEED MIRE MORE COWBELL! I MEAN IRON LOL…

Thoughts? GM on bench. Ariel heal would be wasted but she gives a nice mana buff not to mention her attack stats decent for slash attack.

2 Likes

I am going with one of 2 options, both with Thorne at center. Do have Richard, pulled him right after taking Thorne to 4th tier. I’m leaning to the 2nd.

Maxed Thorne in between screen shots.