Nightmare universe alliance

Join “Nightmare universe”. Trophies requirements - 1600 and expect players 28-37 levels with team strength about 3500 to be on a same level as alliance core. Friendly and supportive atmosphere. Titan’s 8-9* and alliance wars are mandatory (6 hits each) :wink:
Line ID: sileanry

Have a nice day :wink:

Here short list of rules:

1. respect and friendliness
  2. participating in war and titans
  3. no ignorance, must read in-game chat (or Line group chat).
  4. notify if will be offline for some time
  5. go in game? Attack titan first.
1 Like

@Mgz Dude, make your own recruitment post. Don’t hijack someone else’s. That’s really bad form. Classless.

2 Likes

My current alliance is not fully participating in wars or titan fights and I’m wasting resources and not seeing anything good for my efforts, do u guys have a good participation rate?

We show good activity, and I always boot those who inactive without notifying. We won last 4 wars from 5. And easily killing 6* titans, with 7* still problems, but we start to finish 7* titans too.
You can always try and if you don’t like you can find others alliance ;), I think if you don’t like your current alliance you must find new to have pleasure to play.

1 Like

How many recruits in alliance?

What you mean by “recruits”? Maybe members?

Yes --------------:blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

As you can notice we need only one new player. So right now 29 members.

1 Like

Not so bright, but an alright player. I’d like to join ur alliance

Main thing is wish to improve and to good teamwork. Search “Nightmare universe” in game(leader - Azathoth, which is my nickname in game). Or you need to lowering trophies requirements? Right now it’s 800

How do I join other than lowering my cup score

• List item

I join

No. I mean if you have less than 800 trophies I can lower alliance requirements so you can join.

I just need a link to join

New to this ×××××××××××

I can’t send in game link. Go in game>>alliance>>search>> then search for name “nightmare universe”>>tap view>>tap join

Update: still one spot left